FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
File Delete Problem Solved ??? .... My Lots Of File Deleted :( Please Remember Not All User Use RDP We Are Slow Internet Too And Its Hard TO Upload File !!! .. If File Delete Problem Solve i Will Start Share Today

-----
Is It Ok We 2 Friend Use Same Internet Connection To Use FileOM We Both Are Uploader

All payments which has been requested between 1st to 15th has been paid according to our new schedule or new method.

And for those who done request after 15th to 30th will be paid on 1st to 15th.

So,if you'll pay on 15th of this month and not on 1th for a request done on 30th of the previous month and since payout is pending for these 15 days and we cannot make a new request untill the last one is Paid,practically you pay once a month not twice .

We pay twice , but you have to plan and make a request.

File Delete Problem Solved ??? .... My Lots Of File Deleted :( Please Remember Not All User Use RDP We Are Slow Internet Too And Its Hard TO Upload File !!! .. If File Delete Problem Solve i Will Start Share Today

-----
Is It Ok We 2 Friend Use Same Internet Connection To Use FileOM We Both Are Uploader

It is solved , but still there are many other things going on back. Every thing should be solved in next week. But you can start using us :)

So,if you'll pay on 15th of this month and not on 1th for a request done on 30th of the previous month and since payout is pending for these 15 days and we cannot make a new request untill the last one is Paid,practically you pay once a month not twice .

-----

It is solved , but still there are many other things going on back. Every thing should be solved in next week. But you can start using us :)

Plan? What plan? I made a payment request on 28/9 and my payment is still pending.In the meantime i want to make a new payment request but i cannot until the last one is paid.Assuming you'll pay until 15th, my new payment request will never paid before 1/11.So for October you'll pay only once.

Last edited:

-----

Plans? What plans?.I made a payment request on 28/9 and my payment is still pending.In the meantime i want to make a new payment request but i cannot until the last one is paid.Assuming you'll pay until 15th, my new payment request will never paid before 1/11.So for November you'll pay only once.

They pay twice, but for each member (us) only one time per month :rofl: If you are lucky man, may get pay on 15 Oct. If no, you have to wait until the end of month

Last edited:
Yes,they say they pay twice but we are paid only once a month since they don't permit a new payment request until the last is paid.

i agreed with kostas, the previous way to pay was better, i still dont know why it takes too many days when other filehosts pay in less days

-----

Plan? What plan? I made a payment request on 28/9 and my payment is still pending.In the meantime i want to make a new payment request but i cannot until the last one is paid.Assuming you'll pay until 15th, my new payment request will never paid before 1/11.So for October you'll pay only once.

2013-09-21$xx
PENDING

:rofl:

Yes Taoacc44

You are right . This means they paying once in a month.
Admin Mind Really Work as a Clever Wolf .............
Me Also pending from last 18 days.
We should inform to Wjunction Supermod regarding lot of payment due untill Complete payment clear the Fileom Admin BAN here.

Hi,

So you guys are worried about payment once a month ?

Well we do pay twice a month and it seems that you guys are worried about requesting one payout until the other is being paid. So it is once a payment to you per month.

So what we going to do is allowing you to request one more additonal payout before the pending one is paid.

Which means you can request two times before the last one paid.

Last edited:
guys please understood he is trying good for us, so we have to wait :)

also this host doesn't shave any single sales, i am 100 % sure (you can buy using your link and verify) but other hosts are shaving more and giving you less money.

so only way is patience, also if you guys still not satisfied with this host means, go and try other host where they shave half of your sales.

Offtopic:
legit is the only reason for popularity of this host compared to other, because within short time they got a good reputation and also that's why we're discussing more and more than switching.

guys please understood he is trying good for us, so we have to wait :)

also this host doesn't shave any single sales, i am 100 % sure (you can buy using your link and verify) but other hosts are shaving more and giving you less money.

so only way is patience, also if you guys still not satisfied with this host means, go and try other host where they shave half of your sales.

Offtopic:
legit is the only reason for popularity of this host compared to other, because within short time they got a good reputation and also that's why we're discussing more and more..

agree...and as you can see...after all these posts about payments...he made a change so that you can really be paid twice a month...this is very important...the fact that he listens to us. keep up the good work

now they open two payments hope will receive my payment soon !!
2013-10-09$19.20PENDING
2013-09-22$33.60PENDING

keep up your good works filegrasper !!!:p

now they open two payments hope will receive my payment soon !!
2013-10-09$19.20PENDING
2013-09-22$33.60PENDING

keep up your good works filegrasper !!!:p

I don't undertand this xD maybe if you add the column called payment date (the date will the payment will be delivered would be great)

because I don't know what is the best day to ask for payment and when will be received

best regards and thank you filegrasper for all your hard work

The date is any day between the date , I have posted in main page.

And also we are changing our Main Machine IP so there may be couple min of downtime.

I'm Working Hard Today And Uploading And Sharing My Release .... I Hope U Not Delete File For 30 Day B,coz i'm Not Used Max Backup URL .. (Only FileOM And One Other Host ) ....

why not try to pay to the webmasters faster? we have expenses like hosting, rdp, premium accounts etc, it would be good if we get our payment faster than wait so many days

All good hosts pay every week. It isn't hard. You sit down, go through all your payment requests, issue them to the payment processors.

Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back