FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing works

There seems to be problem between our connectivity between files and main machine. Reported to host and waiting for fix.

and this wont affect downloads.

Note: FTP are down for next Few Hours.

Last edited:
i really have to post this message...please...everyone who has problems while using fileom, post it here but speak nice, ask nicely for help...because this man really works hard to make everything go as smooth as possible. if you think at why i post this...dont think that i have any interest, but i personally really apreciate him. of course he has financial advantages but i saw lots of admins who didnt give a f*** about theyr affs and were only concerned on how to earn more for themselves. all i am saying in the end is...apreciate him because he works he but off for him...of course....but also for us. thnak you

Last edited:
My account has been hacked and the hacker requested a payout. Could you cancel this and return my funds to my account? I will make sure I activate the security lock ASAP. Thanks.

Username: TheCoolest

This thread has been closed pending an internal investigation on our behalf.

pic_1_16_call_failed_with_some_reason.png
Due to an overwhelming amount of individuals having not received their payment in regards to other businesses that this provider operates/operated.

In the future, if you have any issues regarding payouts or sudden terminations, please contact us immediately so we can asses the situation in a more fashionable time.

Thread will be closed until the operator makes all payments to those that are rightfully owed.

Thank you.

This thread has been closed pending an internal investigation on our behalf.

pic_1_16_call_failed_with_some_reason.png
Due to an overwhelming amount of individuals having not received their payment in regards to other businesses that this provider operates/operated.

In the future, if you have any issues regarding payouts or sudden terminations, please contact us immediately so we can asses the situation in a more fashionable time.

Thread will be closed until the operator makes all payments to those that are rightfully owed.

Thank you.

Investigations have been completed and the OP is cleared of all accusations.

Good, this guy works hard.

Any ETA on when the upload will be fixed?

FTP isnt working neither the web upload or flash upload

Can you please provide a second FTP like you did last time?

Think it was FTP2.fileom.com

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back