FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fileom.JPG

this is joke?

Well your downlads ratios are not bad O.o
the times of wupload and filesonic is sadly done ... in this new reality, this is pretty good for a dl filehost, and thanks god we have at least one of them who count well the downloads and not cheat the affiliates, and I test each day tons of filehosts.

Please fix "s004.fileom.com:182" server. Files can't be downloaded completely.Please remove PPD Aff.Because, Now Fileom = PPS.Thanks!

Well still we have lots of PPD and also same number of PPS users and we are not going to change any plan for few months.

And yes we are aware of s004 machine issue and host is looking to fix this , it is problem associated with RAID card. It will fixed soon.

fileom.JPG

this is joke?

the times of wupload and filesonic is sadly done ... in this new reality, this is pretty good for a dl filehost, and thanks god we have at least one of them who count well the downloads and not cheat the affiliates, and I test each day tons of filehosts.

You think that's pretty good for a d/l host? That's absurd. The guy slaved 2 weeks for less than $5. After seeing that, any person in their right mind would walk away. If great hosts like Fileserve, Filesonic and others were able to pay people handsomely, then other hosts can do it too but they choose to pay less and less so they can make more and more.

Last edited:

You think that's pretty good for a d/l host? That's absurd. The guy slaved 2 weeks for less than $5. After seeing that, any person in their right mind would walk away. If great hosts like Fileserve, Filesonic and others were able to pay people handsomely, then other hosts can do it too but they choose to pay less and less so they can make more and more.

For the download he bring , his earnings are much better then comparing with other host present here for months.

And if some one needs much better download then they have to upload and share more. I dont know how the uploader work , but there are lot of uploaders making 20usd+ in PPD.

For the download he bring , his earnings are much better then comparing with other host present here for months.

And if some one needs much better download then they have to upload and share more. I dont know how the uploader work , but there are lot of uploaders making 20usd+ in PPD.

20+usd in how many weeks though? If anyone doesn't make at least $60+ a month on uploading then the host is useless. Yes I am comparing to other hosts who have paid people very well.

Uploading more doesn't = more downloads and earnings. Considering you remove files in 30 days for uploaders unless they pay you for a premium then it means they're constantly juggling and trying to replace removed files all the time.

The real kicker why people don't earn much with d/l hosts these days is because you guys put a cap on how much earnings they can make in a single day off downloads so you limit earnings right there. I don't know what your cap is but I guarantee you have one in place.

All payments which has been requested between 1st to 15th has been paid according to our new schedule or new method.

And for those who done request after 15th to 30th will be paid on 1st to 15th.

Well this is rare today that same deleted me the same files these 2 fileom and sanshare filehost

for deletion just as they should be of the same owner

and the files had changed the md5 for each filehost

When people like the filehosting => Members will get more download earning and sales.When people don't like the filehosting => Members will get a small amount of downloads or no sales.

OMG ...... Surprise!! more files were deleted today ...
Stop this system the in deletion of files! This ending their service and the accounts! :cursing:

Dear Stooky, I test filehosts each day and usually for my personal use or bring advice to others (in another forum board) I made comparatives charts about how many pay by country, by size if the filehost count well or bad the downloads etc., and I can tell you with total security, this filehost is very fair, and the most important thing, they pay exactly what they say in their table (aka not cheat).

Other thing that you must consider is the fact that this filehost is oriented for sales, not for dl. But the thing that amazes me of this filehost, taking in consideration that it is oriented for sales (but also has a ppd program), is the fact that PAY MUCH MORE, than other filehosts supposed to be PPD filehosts [:|]

I would love to see haruntt stats of another filehost, with the same files, to see how is credited for his dl, and the most important thing, if he receiving the money after requesting the payment.

And where is filesonic, where is wupload, where is fileserve, where is sharpfile ? tell me, if they are online and they pay, I will go to them with all my files :heiligenschein:

Best regards and sorry for my english

I have doubts with all file hosts and what the pay per rates and country's ...

Take this host all files that i have are between 250MB+ and 500MB+ no files less then 250MB

FileOm pays up to 12$ to 16$ for rate 1 country's

i now not all downloads are rate 1 ...

But i test it with Turbobit the have ass Highest rate 12$ for tier 1 country's ( And NO US counting )

FileOM Counting

DateDownloadsPremium SalesRebillReferralsWebsitesTotal
2013-09-2510 / $0.065500 / $00 / $0$0$0$0.0655
2013-09-2613 / $0.1180 / $00 / $0$0.00080$0$0.1188
2013-09-2715 / $0.110500 / $00 / $0$0$0$0.1105
2013-09-2830 / $0.25150 / $00 / $0$0.00030$0$0.2518
2013-09-2937 / $0.34150 / $00 / $0$0.00080$0$0.3423
2013-09-3034 / $0.280500 / $00 / $0$0.00080$0$0.2813
2013-10-019 / $0.088000 / $00 / $0$0.00285$0$0.09085
148 / $1.25550 / $00/$0$0.00555$0$1.26105

Turbobit Counting

Date Unique downloads Download
earnings
Access purchase Purchase
earnings
Downloader(count) Downloader($) Total
earnings
с копий**Average tariff
for 1.000 downloads

30-09-2013530.604000000.6040011.3962
29-09-2013460.515000000.5150011.1957
28-09-2013460.504000000.5040010.9565
27-09-2013220.249000000.2490011.3182
26-09-2013240.257000000.2570010.7083

25-09-2013290.322000000.3220011.1034

So why is there so a difference ...

With turbobit i have never less 0.10 for all downloads

Hi,

Well we are paying the best rates we can , and we are true to all in what we do.

Its all upto you whether to use us or not. But please donot flood this thread with discussion of what other providers and comparing it. As this is support thread and not the discussion thread.

Hi,

Well we are paying the best rates we can , and we are true to all in what we do.

Its all upto you whether to use us or not. But please donot flood this thread with discussion of what other providers and comparing it. As this is support thread and not the discussion thread.

@filegrasper I understand you and you are right about your point, this is a thread support and discussion of fileom but I wanna reply to lawina

When I talk about comparations, I am comparing filehosts that's usually use xfilesharing pro script, and are independent small business in filehosting market

turbobit is a part of a big big russian monopoly of filehostings (filepost, deposifiles and some others ....) owned by the same person or trust, my experience with them was bad, because they ban you with no reason and avoid to pay you when you start to gain a lot of money, at least it was my experience.

I avoid to use them, really I prefer other type of filehosts with more sense of ethic, and it's difficult to find those kind of filehost because much of them dissapear in the road, because filehosting market is very hard in special when you are an independent business entrepreneur as filegrasper is, and as far as I saw, filegrasper have a sense of ethic, he pays and pays what he says in his table, and this is great for me,

I prefer to work with persons with sense of ethic and not with russian [STRIKE]mafia[/STRIKE] monopolyxD when you uses a filehost, you also must consider those variables

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back