FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it gets better as you mentioned.

I'm currently getting RU of 2XX to 4XX KB/sec. Server files from Germany.

I assure it will solve soon. And also please check with your server provider too.

And btw I would like to say that , if you can bring more number of affiliate as your referral and if they are big , you will get some $$$ as bonus. Well they should be legit.

And also you can bring forum , blog , DLE site anything as our aff and win some nice money.

We have paid only for users who have requested on or before 13th according to our old payout rules.

From the next payout we will follow new payout method. For more please have a look on first post.

I sincerely hope that the "zombie del" (the results of the deleted files appear by email after midnight) do not come back tonight ... Because today is Friday and I'm afraid that the attack will be more devastating ..

the files on the server s004.fileom.com:182 have 0 download and it's not working
and the same happens with tiger1_3.fileom.com

Last edited:
We faced some network issue last few hours and it is fixed now. If you see some one is peeking your account please do enable security lock .

We have already some secuirty improvements, still more to come. But make sure you have security lock enabled to avoid being hacked.

I love ur site,but u see my stat

2.jpg

static day by day lower,very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back