FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We have added one our modified download manager for our site which will really accelerate the download speed + gives resume compatability for users.

And also it is used by many huge providers like cnet , sendspace , adobe and many more.

And if your users donot want to download with manager they can simply untick the box and then download the file. And also we need to keep this to give the best we can and provider better service to users.

And also the download manager wont install other offers - They can easily choose decline in the second menu and then start download file alone.

Well, i think people don't like managers downloaders, this will for sure decrease the downloads. And most of them even see the checkbox.

One question, all Payza payments was been done? Because my is still pending.

Well, i think people don't like managers downloaders, this will for sure decrease the downloads. And most of them even see the checkbox.

They can even uncheck the download , i am sure your download rates wont decrease. And we soon increase our PPD rates to the competing one. And will survive long that any other can do.

PayZa arent done yet. We have lot of WMZ in stocks. Payza exchanger taking a long time.

Note: Which site has the best rates now? Let me know? We will beat their price and also we need to check them before changing anything. Pm me the info.

Last edited:

They can even uncheck the download , i am sure your download rates wont decrease. And we soon increase our PPD rates to the competing one. And will survive long that any other can do.

PayZa arent done yet. We have lot of WMZ in stocks. Payza exchanger taking a long time.

Note: Which site has the best rates now? Let me know? We will beat their price and also we need to check them before changing anything. Pm me the info.

Good to know that you will increase your PPD rates.

I don't know about rates from others site, I work only with you and Usefile, rates are almost the same, the only diference is that they pay weekly. FileOm and Usefile are good enough to me.

you can beat Usefile Rates if you give the same rates but keep your filesize mb like 1mb+, 50mb+,250mb+,500mb+,1000mb+,2000mb

File size2Mb+50Mb+250Mb+750Mb+1500Mb+2000Mb+
Group A Countries41020304050
Group B Countries3812.5152025
Group C Countries2346712
Rest of the world11.251.51.7522.5

and yes weekly payment is very important since we webmasters have expenses like rdp, hosting, etc

Hi,

We have added one our modified download manager for our site which will really accelerate the download speed + gives resume compatability for users.

And also it is used by many huge providers like cnet , sendspace , adobe and many more.

And if your users donot want to download with manager they can simply untick the box and then download the file. And also we need to keep this to give the best we can and provider better service to users.

And also the download manager wont install other offers - They can easily choose decline in the second menu and then start download file alone.

Authorized registrar: ENOM, INC.
Domain Name: fileom.com
Created: 2013 may 27
Expires: 2014 may 27
Updated: 2013 jun 06
Name Server: hugh.ns.cloudflare.com, jill.ns.cloudflare.com

I hope fileom really Expires to 2014 may 27.

Last edited:
Hi,

Authorized registrar: ENOM, INC.
Domain Name: fileom.com
Created: 2013 may 27
Expires: 2014 may 27
Updated: 2013 jun 06
Name Server: hugh.ns.cloudflare.com, jill.ns.cloudflare.com

I hope fileom really Expires to 2014 may 27.

Well do you think I will loose the domain for which i am working more than 18 hours a day ?

Please do the same lookup now and check the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back