FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DateAmountStatus
2013-08-27$xxPENDING

user : mikertloc77
I request to WMZ
when i can receive paid?

i'm still pending....anyone got paid yet ???

people got paid today as filegrasper said waiting for the webmoney exchanger

Many got paid , I had done payout for two times. And those who requested first have got now.

And also we had wired to our exchanger he will got by tomorrow and he send us only by monday , so two batches will process again monday and tuesday. And i hope last batch will be done before Friday.

Note: PPS users who are suspiciour will be on hold for next few days , as we have get a tons of chargebacks. So we will verify and then process , if you have more than 5 fraudulent chargeback and then if we confirm you are carder then you will be banned and no money will be sent.

Dear filegrasper, thank you for all your hard work, also be careful with credit cards's scam, I know a lot of filehostings broken due this issue, good ones ruined ... :'(, please take the proper actions like putting on hold the sales for persons in pps program in way to verify the sales etc etc etc ....

Other thing, my downloaders are complaining about an exe file when they try to download, please remove the exe because downloaders hate it, and they don't want it, the exe file is detected as virus etc etc .... please use another advs system to monetize ppd *please*

thank you in advance

Last edited:
still my indian bank trasfer pending :P

all details sent to @ filegrasper :P

waiting bro for my 1st payment :(

You will get it by tuesday.

Dear filegrasper, thank you for all your hard work, also be careful with credit cards's scam, I know a lot of filehostings broken due this issue, good ones ruined ... :'(, please take the proper actions like putting on hold the sales for persons in pps program in way to verify the sales etc etc etc ....

Other thing, my downloaders are complaining about an exe file when they try to download, please remove the exe because downloaders hate it, and they don't want it, the exe file is detected as virus etc etc .... please use another advs system to monetize ppd *please*

thank you in advance

It has been removed and we will make that option as optional.

And also they are not virus , they are multithread downloader which helps to download file super fast.

Downloads listed do not match to money received
I did 123 download and I received 53 cents, while they should be more than 1 dollar
should all be of the first tier list
my account is Seven77

Last edited:
Downloads listed do not match to money received
I did 123 download and I received 53 cents, while they should be more than 1 dollar
should all be of the first tier list
my account is Seven77

I am looking the stats of your file with size 187.3mb

You have Earned 0.008 for DE download , US 0.008 , TH 0.0015 , BR 0.003 well this confirm that download earnings are adding properly and also you should note that we wont count more number of download from same IP.

All i can say is we have error free system as we have done test for long time.

2013-08-28 still pending

I am repeating this often , You will be paid soon as soon we get all funds. And also , you can post here if you have not received after i said all payments are done.

Note: PPS users who are suspicious are put on hold for fraud verification , if you are one of the fraud kind please stop using us as you wont get any money from the stolen cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back