FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will make own elegant design soon.

And also , let me explain the situation what are facing now.

p85uhOx.png

If you see those snaps then you can known that we are being DDOS full day without interval. And all those PPS are high.

And also , you should know that if this happened to most host they wont even survive . But we did becoz we have invested XXXXUSD in it for server protection.

I will do all the things to make site live and perform good and deliver you the best.

I can't explain everything here as enemy is reading this thread often. FY DDOSer.

And also the more they attach the more we get powerful.

p85uhOx.png

If you see those snaps then you can known that we are being DDOS full day without interval. And all those PPS are high.

And also , you should know that if this happened to most host they wont even survive . But we did becoz we have invested XXXXUSD in it for server protection.

I will do all the things to make site live and perform good and deliver you the best.

I can't explain everything here as enemy is reading this thread often. FY DDOSer.

Don't worry. Cloudflare can mitigate up 75Gbps DDoS.

Cloudflare considers 10Gbps DDoS attack as small, and fileom is being attacked by 4Gbps.

The DDoS That Knocked Spamhaus Offline (And How We Mitigated It) | CloudFlare Blog

@ filegrasper

upto 29th means including 29th am i right ?? ...bcoz i requested payout few hours back

also

after the attack...suddenly nobody willing to download files from fileom...earnings also dropped

may be slow download speed...

now and then server interrupted during download..,so downloaders get irritated

may i know when fileom back to normal ?

Last edited:
@ filegrasper

upto 29th means including 29th am i right ?? ...bcoz i requested payout few hours back

also

after the attack...suddenly nobody willing to download files from fileom...earnings also dropped

may be slow download speed...

We are already back to normal and speeds are fine too.

May be the downtime are the reason , give us a week time , people will get the trust back.

Yes you will be paid.

@ filegrasper
(...)

May be the downtime are the reason , give us a week time , people will get the trust back.

Yes you will be paid.

Sometimes server is not responding for a few seconds and uploads fail. Maybe it happens with downloads too. Can you look into it ?

p85uhOx.png

Cloudflare considers 10Gbps DDoS attack as small, and fileom is being attacked by 4Gbps.

The DDoS That Knocked Spamhaus Offline (And How We Mitigated It) | CloudFlare Blog

lumfile faced 6gb ddos they kept site online with in 24 hrs i think they didnt take any help from cloud fare

Uploading completed but just some files can be saw on file manager and I often have to re-upload which files are missed

We are going to look in to this issue.

Yes you will be paid.

Sometimes server is not responding for a few seconds and uploads fail. Maybe it happens with downloads too. Can you look into it ?

It wont happen for download as downloads are serving from other machines.

lumfile faced 6gb ddos they kept site online with in 24 hrs i think they didnt take any help from cloud fare

Well , if we face huge DDOS then next time also we can bare that , as we are safe and also we dont use cloudflare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back