FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
flash upload is best to use good speed for rush hour 155kbs

upload is failing i just uploaded a 300mb file got to 100 percent and failed

Last edited:
is failing to upload files
tt6bdouIGuQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg%3D%3D

Try again and use flash upload.

flash upload is best to use good speed for rush hour 155kbs

upload is failing i just uploaded a 300mb file got to 100 percent and failed

Let me know if it retains for more minutes.

still fails

pd: is very little storage for recorded, very little 500gb

Sorry , I couldnt duplicate the issue at my end, still i will ask my coding team to look in to it.

And also for storage space we can offer only 500gb for free and if you need more space then upgrade to premium. And also you can get free premium if you can bring lots of sales.

for paypal payments is PayLink, right? or PP payments are not able anymore?

You can use paylink for paylink payments and then you can withdraw to Paypal . If you are PPS user and then if you can bring more sale and you prefer PP , pm me , we can offer some payment method to you.

Remote upload doesn't work well right now, when you try to remote more than 5 files, and after waiting for the process, it stops when it reaches to 100% and doesn't take you to the next page to see the new links, and when you click on ( my files ) to see that new links you'll discover it didn't leech all links you put. Please fix

Remote upload doesn't work well right now, when you try to remote more than 5 files, and after waiting for the process, it stops when it reaches to 100% and doesn't take you to the next page to see the new links, and when you click on ( my files ) to see that new links you'll discover it didn't leech all links you put. Please fix

We will. Let me ask them to check , please pm me the links.

It has been fixed.

Not for me. Problem persists after purge browser cache and trying different computers...

I cant duplicate the issue , try on different computer or browser please.

i've problem with FTP Upload ! i upload more than 21 files & all marked OK but in the site i found just 10 or 14 files.
Plz fix that !

Are you sure All file are uploaded to FTP ?

am i the only one using fileom now days? noone has complain that ftp and remote dont work

We are working on it.

FTP doesn't work! ! !

We are working on it, all these uplaod issues are becoz of routing problem we are facing now with storage servers to main server.

So i have turned all other storage servers. If you face problem do a retry as you will connect to other storage servers.

fox1.fileom.com is not working right filegrasper

Tons of files that are on my account are not able to be downloaded and some users are complaining they cant download because its 2 slow and not working.

Also, flash upload isnt working well... files appear as uploaded but they dont show up on the "My Files" page.

fox1.fileom.com is not working right filegrasper

Tons of files that are on my account are not able to be downloaded and some users are complaining they cant download because its 2 slow and not working.

Also, flash upload isnt working well... files appear as uploaded but they dont show up on the "My Files" page.

well issue started yesterday with our few storage machine and it works good some time and bad sometime.

Now everything is solved now, they should be able to download at high speeds.

Every Upload issue solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back