FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Please when you gonna provide us with a view affiliate and premium banners ????

I have asked this all 5 times ....

You dont wand more premium members ore uploaders??

Greetz

Great filehosting! thank you
image.gif

This is a support thread for FileOM.com alone. Please refrain from posting unrelated queries in this thread, to risk an infraction.
Final warning to users. (If you want questions answered, contact the new owners - BitLoad. )

Yeah. Since last Night FTP Speed has Gone Down. I added few files and went to Bed thinking all would be done when I get Up but sad to say that Out of 18 Only 5 were done but not correctly. Size were totally different. So Now again I have started uploading those same file again . Too Slow FTP Speed. I used to get more than 1 mbps before but its only 238 kb.

And Pls remove website Of the Image Host from your Siggy which U have sold to someone Else.

Last edited:
Yeah. Since last Night FTP Speed has Gone Down. I added few files and went to Bed thinking all would be done when I get Up but sad to say that Out of 18 Only 5 were done but not correctly. Size were totally different. So Now again I have started uploading those same file again . Too Slow FTP Speed. I used to get more than 1 mbps before but its only 238 kb.

And Pls remove website Of the Image Host from your Siggy which U have sold to someone Else.

Are you sure ? I did upload now and it is working good!!!

Well, first of all, I can't signup at FileOM. If using WWW, it works, but with an ugly interface and problems with Captcha. Using NO-WWW, I see a 404 error page.

:unsure:

Please check whether you are on FileOM - Easy way to share your files and not https://fileom.com as we have ssl on payment page alone.

and offshore , i did a speed test and i can upload at speed of 150mbps +

Edit : Just now noticed register page is broked. Fixing now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back