FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ filegrasper

pls do mention here whenever u processed all IB Payouts...

u said previously you will get the funds in 24 hours from now on and its not happened

anyhow

i'm waiting patiently...

Last edited:
@ filegrasper

pls do mention here whenever u processed all IB Payouts...

u said previously you will get the funds in 24 hours from now on and its not happened

anyhow

i'm waiting patiently...

Indian Payments are sent
Do you still payout to MB as mention in the first post?

Right now we dont offer MB but soon we will , hope so.

And payoneer is adding as our payout option in few days.

Relax Guys, they will pay you. All payments are from day 15 up to day 18 and from day 30 up to day 03 of next month.

Thanks for your words

I want to know is it really unlimited storage and Files are not deleted?? Premium user
And Remote Upload has limit even with Premium because for registered there is a message you can leech 5,000mb more files today??
And do you validate DMCA because there are a lot that are reporting fake DMCA that make the files deleted.
I had a lot of files so I want to know first before using this on my site... Thanks

I want to know is it really unlimited storage and Files are not deleted?? Premium user
And Remote Upload has limit even with Premium because for registered there is a message you can leech 5,000mb more files today??
And do you validate DMCA because there are a lot that are reporting fake DMCA that make the files deleted.
I had a lot of files so I want to know first before using this on my site... Thanks

For premium there is no limit for Remote Upload. Well we comply with DMCA and also we will take down files only if the DMCA is true and not fake. And also we will verify the DMCA before the files are take down.

Yes the storage is Unlimited with fair usage policy. And also they wont be deleted. BTW if you are going to use us only for Backup then we wont allow more files to store as backup. They should have atleast few downloads.

There are certain users who are using 7TB + of our storage. So you can safely move to us.

I will massively deploy content with your service as soon as you support MB or PP payout.

Well we can make some special arrangement to you. So you can start using us from now.

And also all the payments are done for this month , for those who requested on or before 28th of this month.

Well this post could be an inspiration for newbies who are in hesitation for choosing right host...or dilemma...wht to do or what not....these are my stats from 18th July to Now...I didn't even worked these days to increase sales....so whats the reason? Peoples trust for the filehost, You may also call it "A Tribute To FileOM" Work harder, get peoples trust, stick to one host, success is yours - Danny Archer

Y6Qcj.png

I like this host for multiple counts downloads. this is first host that truely mulitple downloads from same IP withing 24 hrs. other host told always fake counting.
Good amount downloads than others.

nice to see a 2p count on a 544mb file like umb i would agree with danny archer if rates like that keep and a good service fileom would be the next top host for the future

Fileom will be stronger when there are more payment methods. I wish that coming very soon.

We will add many more payment system soon for affiliates as well as for purchasing premium.

nice to see a 2p count on a 544mb file like umb i would agree with danny archer if rates like that keep and a good service fileom would be the next top host for the future

Thanks for the wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back