Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,865 comments
Hallo filemoon, Why is my withdrawal taking so long, it's been a week but my money hasn't come in, is there a problem? I hope you can help and message me back , thanks 🙏

Hallo filemoon, Why is my withdrawal taking so long, it's been a week but my money hasn't come in, is there a problem? I hope you can help and message me back , thanks 🙏

Hello,

I've done a check. We don't have any pending payouts for week. Could you please provide me with your account login via PM so i can perform a checkup and determine if there is any issue?

Regards
David

Hello, insted of my payment you sent me a "money request" Payout ID is 404
Username is the same.
i can send you proof in dm.

Hello,

I will check that with our exchanger and correct the mistake. I'm sorry for that.

Regards
David
Post automatically merged:

Issue have been corrected by our exchanger.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Subtitles not uploading 90% of the time

ERROR:Can't connect to moon-storage-delivery-s14.dasmanksdajkdasd.com:443 (certificate verify failed) SSL connect attempt failed error:1416F086:SSL routines:tls_process_server_certificate:certificate verify failed at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50.

Subtitles not uploading 90% of the time

ERROR:Can't connect to moon-storage-delivery-s14.dasmanksdajkdasd.com:443 (certificate verify failed) SSL connect attempt failed error:1416F086:SSL routines:tls_process_server_certificate:certificate verify failed at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50.

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the "issue" however this domain is out of service for about 3 weeks now. Let me explain you exactly how to fix the issue. Logout from filemoon and login again so our system is able to clear your account cache upon new login.

Regards
David

@FileMoon the subtitles uploaded from PC do not appear on the video. Can you fix that, please?

and downloads are counted for money or only the views?

Last edited:
@FileMoon the subtitles uploaded from PC do not appear on the video. Can you fix that, please?

and downloads are counted for money or only the views?

Hello,

Could you please provide the video link via PM where you've uploaded subtitles but they do not appear ?

Regards
David

Hello, why don't the views appear in the videos?
Only the views appear in the most viewed videos yesterday. As it is in the capture
filemoon.jpg

hello I spoke to you on telegram but so far I have not received any response, could you check my account because the player does not appear and the domain is correct

Hello,

hello I spoke to you on telegram but so far I have not received any response, could you check my account because the player does not appear and the domain is correct

Could you please write us again? We don't have any unread message.

solid and stable video host unlike some others,stable playback and decent amount of ads totaly play able without much effort,i think users are happy

Thank you for your review.

How to upload multiple audio language tracks on a video?
Sorry I can't send photos, this site doesn't allow me to upload photos

Your video needs to have multiple audio tracks added. We don't allow separate audio track uploads yet.

PAID thank you

You welcome.

Regards
Oleg

Back