Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,853 comments
@FileMoon , Plays fast without buffering now. However, most videos show error 233000 when trying to rewind the slider.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry. Not most, but all uploaded today.

Update. This includes most videos. Not only uploaded today.

Last edited:
@FileMoon , Plays fast without buffering now. However, most videos show error 233000 when trying to rewind the slider.

I confirm!

Hello,

Could you guys please send me exact video links trough PM? Cuz i've verified around 76 files uploaded yesterday and today, scrolled trough timeslider and no error has showed up.

Regards
David

@FileMoon , There are no errors anymore. I'll send you the links when it comes back up.

Ehhh. Update. The problem is still exists. It just showed up a little later now. I'll send you the link to pm in a moment.

Last edited:

I got the same error 233000.
But when i tried to play the video on incognito mode, this problem never appear

My idea to upload videos and show my videos, like Videos channel :D
Of course, we should have option to publish channel or not

That is completly different thing from what you've described above. I assume you mean a feature like Dood has.

Regards
David

Last edited:
@FileMoon

just having an issue with the player logo. It doesnt seem to want to clear the first one i uploaded.

I upload a new one, then a few minutes later it reverts back to the oldest one i had up there.

cache issue maybe?

Hi, I have a question, would it be possible to have options of the image of the video to choose a more suitable one?

Hello,

You can upload your own picture using file edit or load via ?poster=https://link.here/file.jpg tag in embed.

@FileMoon

just having an issue with the player logo. It doesnt seem to want to clear the first one i uploaded.

I upload a new one, then a few minutes later it reverts back to the oldest one i had up there.

cache issue maybe?

Hello,

Yes i'm aware of the issue. It's caused by multiple servers we use. They don't update static content at same time which causes troubles. We're working on fix that will send such files into our single static server.

Regards
David

Hi david I got this error 232011 with embed links:
Direct links are working fine.

I have checked all the links with embed, they're all working. 232011 comes only if your ip got changed during the requests so our servers denying you.

Regards
David

Back