Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,843 comments
Filemoon is getting better! encoding videos is fast, great host. Any chance to lower the minimum payout? $20 maybe?

Hello,

Minimum payout amount will remain as 25$ we would like to avoid spams with payout requests for couple dollars as every payout has exchanger fee. It's better to have requested higher amount and get paid within couple minutes than wait for couple bucks multiple days due to high payout queue.

Regards
David

Hi Filemoon,

I had some questions about your service :

- What's the file expiry policy (i can't find it on your website) ? is it the same for Premium user plan ?
- Do websites with good traffic traffic get any advantages ? (Free premium ?, no expiry for inactive files) ?
- How much traffic is good traffic ?

Hi Filemoon,

I had some questions about your service :

- What's the file expiry policy (i can't find it on your website) ? is it the same for Premium user plan ?
- Do websites with good traffic traffic get any advantages ? (Free premium ?, no expiry for inactive files) ?
- How much traffic is good traffic ?

Hello,

1. The answer for this question is in our thread name. Files never expire.
2. We don't offer any free premium plans to anyone, we treat everyone equally.
3. Whatever you think is good. No universal reply to that one

Regards
David

@FileMoon

Is there anyway to redirect the .sx domain to one of the other ones. It would take me months to individually change links to a new domain to overcome the india block.
if you have wordpress there are plugins to do search and replace.
You can also download your database, do search and replace and upload it again.

PS : of course always backup your database.

@FileMoon

Is there anyway to redirect the .sx domain to one of the other ones. It would take me months to individually change links to a new domain to overcome the india block.

Hello,

You can replace it via MYSQL all you need is access to your mysql and use simple query. If you contact our tech department via Telegram they will help you with that.

Regards
David

Back