Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,845 comments
Hello,

Hello

Any Chance to have Torrent Upload ??

Torrent upload is available only for our premium users. You need to have premium account to use torrent upload.

I paid for premium without pressing the pay now button. Is this a issue? I sent you an email also.
Post automatically merged:

All Good. However prem view plans are until goal is reached,not monthly. Like your competitors. No where on prem view page shows per month. Please explain Also FAQ page is empty.

There is two expiration rules. Your premium views expire once they're used fully or after a month. Regarding FAQ page it's still in preparation.

Regards
David

Tried to ask something in the telegram support.
And the telegram support act like a BITCH and sarcastic.
Do change it please. (Yeah IT as in BITCH)

Hello,

I've asked our support at telegram for it. You've completly ignored question regarding user verification (You have refused to provide account login) as well as you've been agressive towards our support staff. Please in future change your attitude as we're humans no need to be agressive over simple things.

Regards
David

Hello,

I've asked our support at telegram for it. You've completly ignored question regarding user verification (You have refused to provide account login) as well as you've been agressive towards our support staff. Please in future change your attitude as we're humans no need to be agressive over simple things.

Regards
David
Had you see the full conversation?
Please see the full conversation before you reply to me.
He/She start with sarcasm first

Had you see the full conversation?
Please see the full conversation before you reply to me.
He/She start with sarcasm first

Sir even if reply was a bit of sarcastic it doesn't give you the right to swear/insult anybody. I've read whole conversation just now and i don't find any insult towards you there. You came to the support asking questions without even providing a basic data under which agent could verify your account and address your question correctly. No one has insulted you but you did insult our agent. Change your behavior please, otherwise you will never get a proper reply from anyone. Have a great day.

Regards
David

Last edited:
ok bye filemoon

Sir even if reply was a bit of sarcastic it doesn't give you the right to swear/insult anybody. I've read whole conversation just now and i don't find any insult towards you there. You came to the support asking questions without even providing a basic data under which agent could verify your account and address your question correctly. No one has insulted you but you did insult our agent. Change your behavior please, otherwise you will never get a proper reply from anyone. Have a great day.

Regards
David
Well if you wanna say so what can I do.
Lets turn our side

If you ask some question, and get replied sarcastically, you still wanna provide the login details after get sarcastically insulted?
your support team need to improve something likewise apparently.

Last edited:
ok bye filemoon

Well if you wanna say so what can I do.
Lets turn our side

If you ask some question, and get replied sarcastically, you still wanna provide the login details after get sarcastically insulted?
your support team need to improve something likewise apparently.

Have a great time somewhere else. I know your ego has hurt and you need to insult everyone around however in future if you want to receive help provide the login to the support so they can address your questions corrctly. Since start you refused that so not sure what are you looking for here. This is my last reply to you.

Regards
David

Back