Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,843 comments
Dashboard -》Most viewed videos yesterday ... links go 404

Player fullscreen on mobile and desktop doesn't work correctly both Edge and Chrome.

There is overflow and no bar is visible if clicking on the screen.

Also orientation changes auto matically while moving the phone.

Last edited:
Dashboard -》Most viewed videos yesterday ... links go 404

Player fullscreen on mobile and desktop doesn't work correctly both Edge and Chrome.

There is overflow and no bar is visible if clicking on the screen.

Also orientation changes auto matically while moving the phone.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for pointing out some mistakes by our side. Dashboard links have been fixed. Regarding player fullscreen our dev will check it asap and fix the problem but first i need moredata it happens in /d/ or /e/ page? or both?

Regarding orientation change could you send me a short video via telegram or private message ?

Regards
David

1655139604088.png

Overflow in the player (both mobile as desktop) only in 'd', 'e' is ok. The screen isn't filled up ... there are margins on the left and top. That's why the bar is not visible while clicking on the full screen video.

The automatic orientation change from vertical to horizontal is only when the player is full screen in mobile. If non full screen the mobile shows an icon if you want to change the orientation (which should be correct).

I have no recording device.

Also when logged in, and clicking on the profile icon (left right) ... both Login and Logout buttons appear which isn't logical. The button on Log In Should read Dashboard.

Another suggestion put a column with # of downloads in the video list.

Last edited:
View attachment 368

Overflow in the player (both mobile as desktop) only in 'd', 'e' is ok. The screen isn't filled up ... there are margins on the left and top. That's why the bar is not visible while clicking on the full screen video.

The automatic orientation change from vertical to horizontal is only when the player is full screen in mobile. If non full screen the mobile shows an icon if you want to change the orientation (which should be correct).

I have no recording device.

Also when logged in, and clicking on the profile icon (left right) ... both Login and Logout buttons appear which isn't logical. The button on Log In Should read Dashboard.

Another suggestion put a column with # of downloads in the video list.

Actually you're wrong sir. "Full Screen" issue begins before 2rd pop is open. We have found it already and will apply te fix ASAP.

Have no clue where you talk about ...

How can one be wrong when one sees it .....? And look at the screenshot ....

As i have said margin has nothing to do with that since it's default player streching "uniform" second pop destroys full screen since you go to full screen before it opens. If you wait a little with full screen and go into full screen after 2rd pop is open full screen works correctly. Message me at telegram @filemoonsx will show you sample.

Regards
Tom Developer

I waited for the second popup (popup 1 and popup 2 didn't load at all, only spinning graphic) .. but the full screen doesn't stretch, there are margin like the screenshot.

Hi

Do you have any other way to contact you aside from here and email?
Do you have skype,tg,dc?
Post automatically merged:

never mind saw it

Last edited:
this server looks professional, they have a lot of features uploaders need, I will try this server soon, and hopefully with the 100% ads for earnings option it won't be like some other owners, appearing unlimited ads that cause customers to give up watching videos

Hi

Do you have any other way to contact you aside from here and email?
Do you have skype,tg,dc?
Post automatically merged:

never mind saw it

Yes we do have telegram Sir : D But it's nice that you noticed it already

this server looks professional, they have a lot of features uploaders need, I will try this server soon, and hopefully with the 100% ads for earnings option it won't be like some other owners, appearing unlimited ads that cause customers to give up watching videos

Thank you for your opinion Sir i hope your viewers will like our hosting.

Regards
David

I didn't receive the link to activate my gmail account

Hello Sir,

may i know your account login for verification ?

This server is the best I met before. Only 1 pop up include 0% earning Mode. My viewers like this server so Much. Great I love this One.

Thank you for your opinion Sir. Hope you viewers will like our hosting even more!

Regards
David

Back