Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't have any problem on payza. filemates paid on thursday. thank you for that. my problem is there aren't many payza exchangers nowadays so i suggest that you add webmoney as payment processor. hope you would consider this as many here have suggested a long time ago. thanks.

Webmoney in order to receive payouts is impossible. They have a russian very very conplicated platform.

As a payment method for clients though, it exists through iKoruna.com

If payza is not appropriate for you why don't you use skrill? In which country do you have problem?

i didnt get paymment on payza what going on filemates ?

if you care to read payza is delaying payments even to upload to payza account

Payza is getting worse from day to day. Use Skrill instead.

don't have any problem on payza. filemates paid on thursday. thank you for that. my problem is there aren't many payza exchangers nowadays so i suggest that you add webmoney as payment processor. hope you would consider this as many here have suggested a long time ago. thanks.

Payza no work with Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire ... add your money in moneybookers/Skrill or Bank transfer

http://www.wjunction.com/123-payza/...-funds-bank-wire-temporarily-unavailable.html

got payment on wednesday 28th on payza

guys be aware that only payments will be made which have been requested at least 10days earlier,
official payment day is wednesdey so if you want to get paid on this day you have to request a payout on the earlier weeks Sunday until 23:59 CET by the latest. so for 28th november it was Sunday 18th !

Mate: you really should change the thread title here
you are not doing Daily payouts , you are doing Weekly payouts all wednesday-friday

and theres no longer 70% pps since you disabled 10% webmaster bonus.

Last edited:
See site mate, are down now!!!
Work very very slow... FIX this !

Thanks in advance

Now work fine... Thanks for immediate intervention

Last edited:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@filemates.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

/

Remember what Dear Fearless Leader said:

"Just stop publishing here the server is down. It does NOT help. I KNOW when this heppens! I am 24 hours a day to check with my colleagues the servers."

/

Please do not call anyone fearless leader or things like this... Nobody worths such title... We are just trying to do the best to come back after this new attack...

I can not understand why people spend their time to harm instead of creating something theirselves... The simplest explanation is because they are simply that idiots that do not have original ideas and ethical schemes and they use old technics tought to them to destroy someone instead of building with their knowledge something really big...

I am sure they read this post always. I just tell them to find a life instead of spending their time this way... Go out, have a drink with your friends (if you have any) and find something to do in your life instead of attacking servers... ;)

Greetings to the idiots that spend their infrastructure and intellgence for a distructive instead of a creative goal!!! I would compare them with George Bush. Be an Obama if you want to be somebody. Remain a Bush if you want to be noone ;)

?

Mates says:

"Be an Obama if you want to be somebody."

I agree, wholeheartedly.

Good for you Mates - and thank you for your appreciation of my President.

/

glad to see you all havin fun tonight

meanwhile i lost more than 30% visitors on my site during the last 2weeks and need to reply dozends of complaints there.

being loyal is one thing but it has a limit if you do a serious business.

at the end its about the money and i can't eat only from being loyal

As much as i like filemates and its owner, who is a wonderfull person i agree with the post above mine :/ The site is down since todays morning and is still down... on a sunday, thats when alot of people have time to download.

I dont know why 2 weeks aint enough to make a website work its crap out and work as it should.

Im still loyal to you mates but i cant keep working with you if this keeps going on because even if im loyal, all those people buying premium wont be if this keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back