• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello filemates :)

I've pm you few days ago and asked about the possibility of applying a specific password on a group of files or all files in the account ,by one click for all files, or one click for all files in each folder!?

Unfortunately, I didn't receive a reply yet, and I need to know if that is possible because I need to apply a specific password on thousands of files I have on your host, and it's really hard to apply the specific password for each file alone :(

------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing 8-) , would someone tell me please what the importance of ( publish/unpublish ) feature for files?, is it just for the files engines ( like Filestube ) to found or not found your files ? , or for something else?

i will try to build a massive password tool so that you can put a password to all your files... in 1-2 weeks you will have it ;)

about publish unpublish is for your shared folders... if you share an entire folder user may see ONLY your published files and not those being in folder but are unpublished ;)

------------------------

Also i received few PMs aboout uload.to problems with posonline... they got many chargebacks and posonline blocked them as i read...

in our case you do not need to worry. we collaborate very well for the moment and we have less than 0.2% refunds and chargebacks ;)

I do not think they will block us. Our antifraud system and now long term payout makes it difficult to have frauds ;)

Hello mate. I got it now thanks for clarification and we're waiting for that tool because I think it'll be very important for any user who prefer to protect all/many of his files by passwords. 8-)

what now ?? captcha fro primum again without notice have to download the download manager toolbar think without notice what man why are you doing that ???? u said 24 hrs notice u said no captcha fro premium again and here we go the both in one day why just why u want us out od your host that bad ?

NO captcha for premium...

download manager thing is just for today to test... then i will discuss with the company and if we agree i will tell you...

99% i will keep it ;) i know you may not like it but it gives money and is good for filemates... only for free users... premiums NOT ;)

on monday i should let you know after the discussion with the advertising company. but i tell you that 99% it will be yes...
free downloads must be profitable as well and this is a good way... i will let you know.

today at 00:00 i will stop the manager tool as the test is for 24h... then i will discuss and i will decide whether keep it or not!

Hi Filemates! Can you tell me when can we expect another pay system? I don't have CC, I use webmoney and moneybookers to pay on web - like many others, so I can't buy premium account. Maybe you should thinking about resellers to resolve this problem if you don't want another pay system?

resellers is a very good solution for me as i keep 60% and i give only 40% discount...

BUT for uploaders it is too bad... they earn nothing... ;) so i do not plan to use resellers for the moment... sorry! i respect more uploaders than my pocket...

So if I don't CC - you tell me it is my problem. I don't think so that is good for uploaders because I don't buy premium - because I can't pay for it and they earn nothing. You too.

Download Manager Scheme Is Not a Good Idea

NO captcha for premium...

download manager thing is just for today to test... then i will discuss with the company and if we agree i will tell you...

99% i will keep it ;) i know you may not like it but it gives money and is good for filemates... only for free users... premiums NOT ;)

FileMates Admin,

I think what you may have failed to realize is that Free Users are future Premium Users.

You don't need force them into using your product with such schemes as a - "Download Manager"

If your product is a solid and stable one, then users will flock to it without being coerced into using it.

In addition, users are skeptical - and quite rightly so - of server companies that require the downloading of software.

Also, I'm getting reports from users who state that once they did download the "Download Manager" it downloaded "a ton of software, changed their Windows settings and tabs - and that they are in major spam recovery mode".

As one user said to me about the Download Manager:

"It appears that Filemates has chosen to undermine their own success by torturing free customers who are of course the pool of future paying customers."

In closing, we strongly urge you to seriously consider putting an end to this "Download Manager" scheme. It's silly, unnecessary and bad for business.

Best regards,

Ansley

sorry but i do not agree and "download manager", that is just the promotional tool that installs the advertised software and give money to filemates, will continue as long as i get a deal with the company on monday...

sorry guys but this is definiteve... it is useless discuss it further... as you have seen in the past i have been very flexible but this time it is a decision that do not change... filemates needs liquidity and free users do not buy enough... so let them install software if they do not want to buy...

sorry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back