Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure man i have total of 61 euros to be paid yesterday and naother 62 euros don't know what there payment day still earned after 20/8 payment is payza i just want the man to speak like he used to explain like he used to

yes exactly after waiting 15 or 17 days now the money earned from 21/8 tell we get paid when we will get that ?? and it was promised to end the long waits by end of august so or i will have to wait another 7/10 days to get money earned 21/8 and after ??

Payments till 20 executed!

New payments requested until 26/8/2012 will be paid until 5/8/2012

Also i want to inform everybody that since we had the weekly payouts instead of fast 2-3 days payouts we had less frauds... as we have time to detect them ;)

Thus, we will continue payouts NET 7 for now and on ;)

This means that payments will be executed specific day every week... 7 days after the end of each week period...
Every week period will be counted from Monday to Sunday and payout day will be Wednesday!

For example:

payouts requests from Monday 3 to Sunday 9 will be paid on Wednesday 19
payouts requests from Monday 10 to Sunday 16 will be paid on Wednesday 26
an so on...

Last edited:
Could you please indicate the cut off time for payout request. e.g. 00:00 CET every Wednesday? I would like to have the "perfect timing" for payout request. thnx

it's server time and the server time is now set to GMT+2 timing so u can match that time to your local time as far as the request is set to a Wednesday date u get it the next Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back