Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i used another host ho was just like filemates but with lower rates for sales just when he started that 10 mins delay i got 12 sales :) so yes please it's not extreme and easy to implement and maybe remove that free users can download more than one file at the same time would be great for sales too
BTW: after that your sire would still be one of the best filehots that there is me too love what you are offering for free users and want it to continue

i used another host ho was just like filemates but with lower rates for sales just when he started that 10 mins delay i got 12 sales :) so yes please it's not extreme and easy to implement and maybe remove that free users can download more than one file at the same time would be great for sales too
BTW: after that your sire would still be one of the best filehots that there is me too love what you are offering for free users and want it to continue

We can do this ;) From now and on 10 minutes delay before each download...

and 60 seconds delay of course as it is now before they see the download button!!!

Those are "make money" banners, I need "buy premium" banners instead !!

We do not have buy premium banners at this time. We didn't have that request until now and we haven't created such tools.

0266f751f9.jpg

fantastic up speed from 10gbit rdp

Hello again FileMates :)

When will you be implementing the 10 minute wait between downloads? Also will the limitation include registered users?

Filemates, please take this in consideration

Im "working" with you for a couple weeks now and i already started making my share

But there is one problem

Your are limiting to much the free users with your allowed file size and some foruns already started banning your host.

In my opinion you should do the follow:

1. Increase file size volume for free users to 1gb
BUT
with crap speed,like 10-15kb/s or so..
That will drive sales because people get sick of that speed

OR

2-Stay with 200mb for free users
BUT
increase the waiting time between files to 1hour and decrease downing speed

Imagine a file with 5Gb...

That would make around 50 100mb files which woul take 50 hours at least to download

That way you are offering free users the chance to download from your host which will unban you for sure from every known website/forum

AND

It will drive sales, ALOT!

People will get sick of waiting and they will buy accounts!

10mins isnt enough because many people take 10 minutes to download a 100mb file and they can start downloading straight away the next file...

For me the second option would be the best and the one driving more sales as we could host both premium links with more than 200mb and at the same time, host ones with 105mb or so to make people register at least and download them pushing the premium sale further.

How is the other payment options going by the way?

Any plans to give people a chance of buying premiuns using moneybookers or creditcard?

That would also drive a ton of sales... even through SMS... that would be PRO!

Keep up the good work!

Increase file size volume for free users to 1gb, do you belive it will increase
sale, are you serious ? If they make it to 1 gb, nobody take accounts
and download all files as free resetting modem or using proxy.

According to me max file size can be 400 mb for free users, if he wants more
buy premium account.

How is the other payment options going by the way?

Any plans to give people a chance of buying premiuns using moneybookers or creditcard?

That would also drive a ton of sales... even through SMS... that would be PRO!

Keep up the good work!

about file size limit, we had it 1GB in the beginning and very small number of account sales... people put the download wait days and days instead of paying... ;(

I know paymeny options needed... We are waiting Paymentwall to solve few problems they have so that we implement their platform and receive payments through Paypal, alertpay, sms, bank, credit cards, phone bill and much more ways...

I know this will increase sales and I personally WANT IT :D hehehehe

You know, we want money like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So just a bit of patience until they respond us as they have issues to reolve for payments to file hosting services ;(

Thank you mate!

for me i would like to add the feature to limit a certain file on premium only not all files not set the file size no a certain files only premium can download would be great

but you all need to give the guy sometime filesonic didn't became filesonic in a week mouth or year it took time (not comparing just clearing the idea )

he needs to keep learning and expanding and he already did a great job actually so we will make suggtions and wait your res bonce hope it come quickly as possible

about file size limit, we had it 1GB in the beginning and very small number of account sales... people put the download wait days and days instead of paying... ;(

I know paymeny options needed... We are waiting Paymentwall to solve few problems they have so that we implement their platform and receive payments through Paypal, alertpay, sms, bank, credit cards, phone bill and much more ways...

I know this will increase sales and I personally WANT IT :D hehehehe

You know, we want money like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So just a bit of patience until they respond us as they have issues to reolve for payments to file hosting services ;(

Thank you mate!

GREAT FILEMATES!

Btw, please consider in increasing waiting time between files to 1 hour like every other host

We put service down to UPGRADE to the new version!!!

Hope everything goes well and in few minutes we get live again (yn)

-------------------

Edit:
Done!!! Everything seems to work. The only thing yet to activate again is the FTP.
Hope in 1-2 days it gets ready!

If you meet any problem please say it in PM, so that we solve it quickly.

Premium only feature will come next as well :)

-------------------

Edit 2: During the night we will put the system in maintenance mode. We will move to new server. You may see in maintenance mode for 2-3 hours normally... but it may takes even up to 72 hours depending on your country... ;)

Last edited:
Date Downloads Premium Sales Referrals Total
2012-05-04 1 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0
2012-05-06 1 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0
2 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0

stats is not updated from may 6th

Dear users,

we are happy to announce that we moved to new server. Yesterday night, we put our system down and will be down depending on your country up to 48 hours from now...

Normally the majority of you can see the system live! Those who see maintenance mode, must wait a bit more. It doesn't depend on us. It depends on propagation period for the new nameservers.

Also, features like copy and premium only have been added.

Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back