Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
34391d0406.jpg

yes download speed is deadly slow :))))

just kidding :)) dont you see my smiley :)) :)) :)) :))

this is the best host I have ever test. Some host are wasting their time with lots of shts
but your site is SIMPLE and working best.

hope wire transfer also ;) u cooperate with megaul and they in next month provide it ;)

all the best filemates.com

For the moment wire transfer is not in OUR plans...

I can not say in public all the background of this collaboration BUT i will tell you only 2 words...

We did it so that we double the profit. Double profit for us and for our uploaders.

We strongly suggest that you upload few of your works (files) on filemates.com and few others on megaul.com

You will see more earnings ;) Of course if you want to offer to your clients/downloaders only 1 filehost it is up to you to get all of them in 1 filehost.

If you are interested in more profits then follow my suggestion!!! =)

told me that in 1-2 month will be wire transfer - it's the ONLY reason that i choosen your hosting
good to know for now i stop all uploads and delete links because what for if u tell one on PM and other on public

megaul have some shi* layout and webmaster know better then users and doesn't listen to them so.... it's his problem - won;t join them either

about ur wise sugestions... loosing reliability for me as uploader. We'll see how u treat uploaders in future i hope that in other way then downloaders

told me that in 1-2 month will be wire transfer - it's the ONLY reason that i choosen your hosting
good to know for now i stop all uploads and delete links because what for if u tell one on PM and other on public

megaul have some shi* layout and webmaster know better then users and doesn't listen to them so.... it's his problem - won;t join them either

about ur wise sugestions... loosing reliability for me as uploader. We'll see how u treat uploaders in future i hope that in other way then downloaders

Dear sir... Do you understand that I can not announce something in public before we are sure about its implementation?

If you remember in the last message i sent you i wrote "Just after having created a good, stable and reliable hosting service with a strong Bank account we will add wire transfer. I imagine and HOPE in 1-2 months.
It is convinient for us as well. Really. But give some time etc etc"

Before we make the decision for Wire Transfer payouts I can not say anything 100% though!

Bye bye and have a good day ;)

hi filemates should you please consider adding a 10min delay between free downloads this will do well for sales and won't harm anyone just 10 mins hope u will accept

hi filemates should you please consider adding a 10min delay between free downloads this will do well for sales and won't harm anyone just 10 mins hope u will accept

+1

Roger that !

Do you know that a free user can even download several files at the same time ? (as long as they are smaller as the 200 mb of course) Very few filehost offer this ;)

This is very good as a teaser before they buy to show that it is a good filehost, but I think some kind of limitation would be a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back