Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ETA on when will new types of payment be available?

I have many users complaining about that, some countrys dont allow paypal and others dont have a paypal account neither can create one.

Please try to make it faster as were both loosing alot of money :(

Thx again!

Does filemates support vietnam/indonesia?

People from there are stating that it doesnt work even after they bought premium

Ihave sent you a PM filemates!

Last edited:
Does filemates support vietnam/indonesia?

People from there are stating that it doesnt work even after they bought premium

Ihave sent you a PM filemates!

PM answered and hope you've got what you asked ;)

p.s. all countries are counted

To other affiliates,
I have copied and reposted my post below for the benefit of other affiliates.
If this is also a concern of yours, please make your voice heard!

To filemates,

First off,
I am very glad to be a filemates affiliate and wish to continue here.

Secondly,
I have NOT accused you of cheating!
I know full well that the script counts both sales and rebills in the same column.

But if the admin choose to disable re-bills, nobody can tell the difference.
NB. I am NOT saying that is what you have done. I am NOT accusing you in anyway.

Thirdly,
I really do not understand why you ignored my legitimate concern.

I would be very grateful if you could be kind enough to please explain whether you find my concerns simply stupid or perhaps not important enough to merit a reply.

I know you are a very busy man and I sincerely respect your time but you have answered other affiliates so I puzzled, just why not me.

sales are all together. rebills are added in the daily sales as if they were new ones...

Please do us and yourself the favour of adding a rebill column like in the xfilesharing stats pic above.

I guess the sibsoft mod package, which shows rebills, costs money

but

put yourself in the shoes of uploaders. We have no way of knowing if you are counting the rebills or not.

All we have is your word.

Imagine that you were an uploader, would you have blind trust that the filehost admin has enabled rebills?

Please install the rebills column package,
1. that will be in accordance with your commitment to be a serious filehost
2. that will clear all doubts whether rebills are being counted or not
3. and it will allow uploaders to work with a peace of mind.

hi planck i don't know why filemates didn't answered u and i think he will in the next time but i will give you my point on your suggestion

i believe filemates is not ready to implement any new changes or pay any more expense coz they just moved to a new version of the script and added some cool features for us to use few days ago so i thing they are holding a while n both developing and spending money on it tell they get back on what they just spent but still your idea is good and professional and i back u up in it

to filemates not everyone knows you and not every one was with u since the begging so professional wise the guy is right and please but those two point in your next upgrade list

1.adding more payment methods for premium (payment wall ) (2CO great direct credit card for every one )

2.adding rebill column in the stats

and thx in advance great jop man so far :)

I really do not understand why you ignored my legitimate concern.

My dear friend... Do you still think we ignore your messages?

I personally read and reply as many emails and forum messages as possible...

I have already contacted the development team of the script that filemates is based on, to ask why there is such column in the image you sent me... The mod that you suggest me to buy is already purchased from the beginning ;) If possible tell me in PM where you found this image with that column...
I think this is a custom development and not an existing feature ;)

Be sure we never ignore messages or suggestions. Simply not respond to everything but not ignore :)

@ filemates

I'm a new registered (not yet premium) member at filemates and looks like I can't use your FTP uploading service.
I've waited more than 1 hour (as you suggest) but nothing have changed and I can't login to FTP, are you able to check it for me if I send you my login details via PM?

My dear friend... Do you still think we ignore your messages?

I personally read and reply as many emails and forum messages as possible...

I have already contacted the development team of the script that filemates is based on, to ask why there is such column in the image you sent me... The mod that you suggest me to buy is already purchased from the beginning ;) If possible tell me in PM where you found this image with that column...
I think this is a custom development and not an existing feature ;)

Be sure we never ignore messages or suggestions. Simply not respond to everything but not ignore :)

Thanks mate for looking into this issue.

I was very bewildered when you didn't reply so I thought you had decided to ignore the concern.

As you must be aware, this is a big and major issue which most affiliates are concerned with. Perhaps the only reason why I'm the first to bring it up is because I've been around long enough to start expecting an earnings bump thanks to rebills.

Concerning the screen, it is from a webmaster with pseudo "Jaychew" from sibsoft.net forum.

According to "Jaychew" you need to modify ipn.cgi in version 2.0

I'm not sure about the rules on wjunction concerning outbound links so I've pm-ed you the link to the forum.

Apparently, you can also get a quicker reaction from those sibsoft guys if you use their ticket system.

Hi filemates, have you ever considered to upgrade storage limit for premium users?

lets say unlimited?

uploaders need it badly....

Hi filemates, have you ever considered to upgrade storage limit for premium users?

lets say unlimited?

uploaders need it badly....

Yes thought it. BUT NOT. Fraud users can simply destroy us. Especially now that we offer the copy option, someone that wants to fill our system would simply copy illimited times just few 5GB files and we would crash.

We give more space without problem if you ask it, when your space is filled. Of course we give it if we see you are reliable and not fraud user ;)

We have already done so with many users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back