Filelox - PPD ( 50USD ), PPS (90% inital sale / 70% rebill)& Mix PPD 60% and sale rebill 35%

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTP IP whitlisting area is visible, but doesnt change the problem with connecting the FTP Client.
Filezilla log (same as before whitelisting):
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Connection closed by server
Error: Could not connect to server

i had waited 5 minutes after set whitlist config, but no effect. maybe there is a nother problem...

btw: with the new dark/black theme the main logo shows only "FILE" because the "LOX" is black font on black background :)
Ok give me few minutes will check and update you.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

long live and still consistent
Thanks man :)

Hi, I keep trying to choose WebMoney but it always go back to BTC (I confirmed the emai with WMZ), is it normal ? (I already made a payout request)

2105032012090091.png

Well the thing is people who work with PPD will want to have high free DL speed (250kb+) on their files, while people who work with PPS will want to have low speed (100kb or lower) to attract premium sales

@woxenrud

at this prices is a PPS senseless:

- 1 month 9,99 USD - 5 for you
- 6 month 39,99 - 20 for you
- 12 month 47,90 - 24 for you and you didnt see this guy for 1 year

Only a fool will buy the 6-month-thing, so you have only 2 choices: 1 month or 1 year and honestly, who will buy a year at a brandnew host?

PPD is good for UK and North-America, for the rest its also senseless, there better hosts around. The important regions for Tier 1 are missing here, great hosts has for sure included Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Netherlands, Poland, Saudi Arabia - thats good regions for advertisement, but not here.

So its maybe a good host for NA+CDN, good luck for sure...

@woxenrud

Only a fool will buy the 6-month-thing, so you have only 2 choices: 1 month or 1 year and honestly, who will buy a year at a brandnew host?

PPD is good for UK and North-America, for the rest its also senseless, there better hosts around. The important regions for Tier 1 are missing here, great hosts has for sure included Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Netherlands, Poland, Saudi Arabia - thats good regions for advertisement, but not here.

i think he must do this because ddownload has the same prices (littlebit higher because of €uro <-->US$)

never read "PPS is senseless" in ddownload thread...

maybe somebody should tell ddownload, that he destroy the whole marcet prices xD

@woxenrud

Depends on who pays the payment processor fees. I will try to generate a sale and we will see what it gives

you don't have to hurry because of me. i only wanted to help you with more details, i doesnt need FTP at the current time :)
Good luck
Hello it has been fixed

Thanks

@woxenrud

Ok we will consider for 6 months thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks

hello, is this filehosting already on zoom?
Hello
we have already applied, zoom owner tells us he will add filelox before 7th may.

Thanks

Hi, I keep trying to choose WebMoney but it always go back to BTC (I confirmed the emai with WMZ), is it normal ? (I already made a payout request)

2105032012090091.png
Let me check the glitch and what is your username ?

Thanks

Last edited:
@Onload - what are you doing man. Now my users are saying they can get to the download page cause of this pop up

Fix this please
Hello
We have only 1 pop under by adsterra and i don't think so it won't be a problem single pop is creating problem i have checked my self it open easily

Thanks

Hello
We have only 1 pop under by adsterra and i don't think so it won't be a problem single pop is creating problem i have checked my self it open easily

Thanks

Ok I will tell my users that it the issue on there end.

@Onload - Same issue man. Regular google chrome with ad block on the site work fine with the download link

with Incognito with no ad block the site have massive pop up. Take a look for your self.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back