Filelox - PPD ( 50USD ), PPS (90% inital sale / 70% rebill)& Mix PPD 60% and sale rebill 35%

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a web dev perspective copying directly from another site is the WORSE thing you can do especially for a site offering a service.

I think he has a right to be mad. If they are willing to directly copy from another website offering same service with same template then who is to say they are not willing to mess with earnings. Copying another site is shady as fuck
Who cares about the opinion of a nobody like you

That's only because they're using the same TEMPLATE.
DDownload haven't made that design, these kind of templates are made by a third party, such as xfilesharingtemplates.com, and can be bought by anyone.

Say what you want until a few hours ago, all texts were 1 to 1 exactly as with Ddownload.
And yes I know this is a template. I also know which CMS this is and no, the link texts are not described in the template

If you are already copying texts, you should adapt them before promoting something.
Post automatically merged:

Nevertheless, I wish the owner @Onload every success with the site. Just fixxt your payments otherwise it won't work.

Last edited:
Hello
I don't understand why you guys are fighting on this thread anyways i will clear some air.

Regarding template
If anyone having problem why we copied first of all we don't copy, we take from a guy and they give us same no other intention , we are already running https://vidlox.me and i guess we are here from 4+year but its our fault we will change our template in coming weeks no issues.

But you guys know almost 90% website run on xfs script why you guys don't fight on same code , why you guys fight on same template because you have only that much knowledge.

We give you best services what we can say best ssd servers which we are giving in vidlox and now try to give you in filelox, hope this template issue can stop now and we can work together.

Regarding prices
We have almost change all prices and Rebills also
PPS - 90% of Sales / 70% of Rebills.
MIX - 60% of Downloads and 35% of Sales / Rebills.

you can check prices below
ODavSGz.png

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: File is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Filelox best together :)

Post automatically merged:

Any recent payment from this site?
You can use our service and post one :)

@Onload you still copied all texts and also the subpages from ddownload and also the premium subpage from ddownload

im pretty sure its not a template feature. just copied.

use your own ideas mate. Thats only one of the reason why i dont want to use your service

Please set the download limit for free users to 1023 MB then I will give the hoster a chance @Onload
Hello
It is already 1024 MB

Thanks

New prices
ODavSGz.png

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: File is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Filelox best together :)

Hello
It is already 1024 MB

Thanks

New prices
ODavSGz.png

Can you give more download speed ? 200 Kbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back