Filelox - PPD ( 50USD ), PPS (90% inital sale / 70% rebill)& Mix PPD 60% and sale rebill 35%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hey
I’d like to introduce Filelox to fellow members of wjunction. Filelox is file sharing website sister of Vidlox, which can be used to share your files online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Filelox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Payout within 48 hours.
Refer a people and earn 15% from each referral.
No Shaving, you get what you earn.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

PPD - 100% of Downloads.
PPS - 90% of Sales / 70%Rebills.
MIX - 60% of Downloads and 35% of Sales / Rebills.

ODavSGz.png

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: Support@filelox.com

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: File is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Filelox best together :)

Last edited:
230 comments
download not working - did a test link

Internal Server Error​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at support@filelox.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

download not working - did a test link

Internal Server Error​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at support@filelox.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Hello
Its working fine i have checked twice, can you send me your username will check.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible to do something to make the vidlox.me links work at the "Remote Upload" option?
Hello
we will do this today only and update you.

Thanks

Last edited:
HAHA! Can't even log in, Fix your site.

Internal Server Error​

HAHA! Can't even log in, Fix your site.

Internal Server Error​

I guess now you have to fix your internet first.

Its a template if you want i can show 10+ popular website using this template and it is available in the market.

Thanks

yeah but onload even copied the whole texts and also the premium page.

but fucked up with the API page. Was not genius enough to copying it

good luck with this host.
Hello
Ya my designer sucks he take money and not give us the quality we are working on this now.

Thanks

Last edited:
That's only because they're using the same TEMPLATE.
DDownload haven't made that design, these kind of templates are made by a third party, such as xfilesharingtemplates.com, and can be bought by anyone.
Fyi xfilesharingtemplates.com did NOT design this template. I designed it originally for a site called Onlystream.tv < he sold the template further to get his money back now the template is widespread and available illegally.

That's only because they're using the same TEMPLATE.
DDownload haven't made that design, these kind of templates are made by a third party, such as xfilesharingtemplates.com, and can be bought by anyone.

But why he copied all the texts and also the whole premium page from ddownload? the premium page isnt a feature from this template. Why copying all the sub pages from ddownload and all the texts?

fuck this site. good luck copying also other sites.

stop crying kid
From a web dev perspective copying directly from another site is the WORSE thing you can do especially for a site offering a service.

I think he has a right to be mad. If they are willing to directly copy from another website offering same service with same template then who is to say they are not willing to mess with earnings. Copying another site is shady as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back