Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FILEJUNGLEEEEEEEEEEEE X-(
after i pressed request payment yesterday (Sundayn Jan,08th), today (Monday Jan,09th) my plan WAS CHANGED to PAY PER SALE againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn X-(

change it back TO PAY PER DOWNLOAD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_________
this is the SECOND time my PLAN was changed to PAY PER SALE that I DON'T KNOW WHY :facepalm:

i repeat I DO NOT CHOICE PAY PER SALE PLAN

if you said that you can't make any change in your system, pls tell me why my plan was changed again today after i pressed request payment yesterday X-(
and tell me when did i choice PPS plan in your system log, i remember that i when i look at HOW TO MAKE MONEY? last week (everyday since Monday to Thursday), my plan still Pay per download and see no notification about changing plan

i'm using SWiron browser
SWiron also treat as Chrome from Google, it has all thing Chrome has except collect user info

I have same problem, and this is the second time my plan changed from PPD to PPS without any notification, It is happening weekly.

Filejungle you will lost the trust of your clients

Greg you said "no one report about this problem"
Ignoring this problem is not the solution.

Thank you very much, lunzi88.

I understand, They upgrade anyone (Uploader) to Premium to upload and share file, they bonus for uploader. When uploader can get paid, they'll disable account.

3 months I uploaded about 4Tb data and about 22000 files. It's stupid!
I’ll just take this as a lesson learnt and hope that this warning will help keep others from falling for the same scam.

I also urge all you content uploaders to switch hosts in order to protect your users. They are after all, your greatest source of revenue and it is in your best interest to do so.

Last edited:
An update on my situation.

Shortly after I had escalated the dispute to a claim, I got an email from Filejungle stating that they are unable to effect a refund, however they are willing to extend the premium membership of my account. This just goes to show that its no coincidence the previous time that they only made an effort to communicate after I had filed for a dispute with paypal. Which just goes to show what the kind of service they provide.

I have declined their offer as its purely symbolic and doesn't do anything for me.
My issue was that I am unable to download anything from their servers.

Extending my premium membership is like a restaurant offering a plate of shrimps as compensation after serving shellfish to a customer who's allergic to seafood.

I have an account like this is

I think you are a Vietnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyphan1908
after i pressed request payment yesterday (Sundayn Jan,08th), today (Monday Jan,09th) my plan WAS CHANGED to PAY PER SALE againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn X-(

_________
this is the SECOND time my PLAN was changed to PAY PER SALE that I DON'T KNOW WHY :facepalm:

if you said that you can't make any change in your system, pls tell me why my plan was changed again today after i pressed request payment yesterday X-(
and tell me when did i choice PPS plan in your system log, i remember that i when i look at HOW TO MAKE MONEY? last week (everyday since Monday to Thursday), my plan still Pay per download and see no notification about changing plan

i'm using SWiron browser
SWiron also treat as Chrome from Google, it has all thing Chrome has except collect user info

I have same problem, and this is the second time my plan changed from PPD to PPS without any notification, It is happening weekly.

help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyphan1908

_________

i'm using SWiron browser

8da1dde093.png

This is the second time my plan changed from PPD to PPS without any notification, It is happening weekly.

Greg you said "
No one else has reported this problem to me so it's a bit strange it would just suddenly occur for you" Ignoring this problem is not the solution.

Now you see it is not happening only to me, it is happening to other clients

Last week, one of your clients is report this problem, addition to me

my plant was change to PPS today that i DID NOT KNOW WHY @_@

fileJungle, please help me to change it back to PAY PER DOWN as soon as possible
i should repeat: I did not change to PPS but it was changed to PAY PER SALE and i don't know why

and today

_________

i'm using SWiron browser

It is NOT suddenly occurred to us

Last edited:
Everyone - If you feel your plan changed, send me a PM and I will see what can be done. All payments will be approved today and payments will be made tomorrow.

TieuTuTinHoc - You were banned for account sharing.

Greg

Everyone - If you feel your plan changed, send me a PM and I will see what can be done. All payments will be approved today and payments will be made tomorrow.

TieuTuTinHoc - You were banned for account sharing.

Greg

love it if you answer very straight forward mate <3 clear and concise

Hi Greg,
this is my problem.
I use the folder link.
Now i know that about 55 folder is deleted.
When the link is "deleted" only link is deleted but the folder no.
Now deleted folder too. It's possible??

8da1dde093.png

This is the second time my plan changed from PPD to PPS without any notification, It is happening weekly.

Greg you said "
No one else has reported this problem to me so it's a bit strange it would just suddenly occur for you" Ignoring this problem is not the solution.

Now you see it is not happening only to me, it is happening to other clients

Last week, one of your clients is report this problem, addition to me

and today

It is NOT suddenly occurred to us
dude, this big font doesn't give any advantages to solve your problem quickly and it irritates my eyes as well. just use normal font size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back