Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, Daily I upload to host and share file, in 3 month I never get payment from filejungle, Now I can get payment but you disable my account. WHY? I getted sales for.

Please re-open for me :((

Thank so much :((

Hopefully this server is not scam, but claim it will not help invent the subject and ready, along with not cheat at all if not who defraud random so as not to have a reputation for scammers.

I't crazy if banned or disable me. I never cheat and never at all.
I upload crazy and share file crazy to get money, for me and for filejungle.

Hope Staff will returned account for me. My file still online now. If banned me and file still live, My guest will download or buy Premium and only Filejungle get money.

It's CRAZY!
I uploaded >20000 file (about 4Tb data) and now:
f4645e8ef4.jpg

WTF?

I't crazy if banned or disable me. I never cheat and never at all.
I upload crazy and share file crazy to get money, for me and for filejungle.
You too?, are your files still active and now only making money for filejungle?.

Because i have the same problem as you, my account was "disabled" weeks ago, but my files are still active making money for filejungle only.

I was using filejungle as the other filehosters, and was "disabled" a day after the payments, with a requested payout of $80+, and i also paid for a year of premium service.

Back on topic, Greg please check again my ticket because until now there's no answer, please tell the support team of filejungle to answer me or to delete all the files in my account.

Thanks in advance Greg!.

You too?, are your files still active and now only making money for filejungle?.

Because i have the same problem as you, my account was "disabled" weeks ago, but my files are still active making money for filejungle only.

I was using filejungle as the other filehosters, and was "disabled" a day after the payments, with a requested payout of $80+, and i also paid for a year of premium service.

Back on topic, Greg please check again my ticket because until now there's no answer, please tell the support team of filejungle to answer me or to delete all the files in my account.

Thanks in advance Greg!.

Yes. I'm very sad. I requested payout of $20+.
Please help me and StillCyco,
please tell the support team of filejungle to answer me or to delete all the files in my account
f4645e8ef4.jpg

hello .. my account continues pending payment.. please tell me when it will be approved greg ^^!
my account: getbackmoney
I'm waiting for you

Last edited:
FILEJUNGLEEEEEEEEEEEE X-(
after i pressed request payment yesterday (Sundayn Jan,08th), today (Monday Jan,09th) my plan WAS CHANGED to PAY PER SALE againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn X-(

change it back TO PAY PER DOWNLOAD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_________
this is the SECOND time my PLAN was changed to PAY PER SALE that I DON'T KNOW WHY :facepalm:

i repeat I DO NOT CHOICE PAY PER SALE PLAN

if you said that you can't make any change in your system, pls tell me why my plan was changed again today after i pressed request payment yesterday X-(
and tell me when did i choice PPS plan in your system log, i remember that i when i look at HOW TO MAKE MONEY? last week (everyday since Monday to Thursday), my plan still Pay per download and see no notification about changing plan

i'm using SWiron browser
SWiron also treat as Chrome from Google, it has all thing Chrome has except collect user info

Last edited:
Filejungle is nothing more than a scam

Hi everyone.

I'm here with a warning.
Please excuse my giant wall of text.

Filejungle is nothing more than a scam site who's out to take your money and give you nothing in return.

Seeing that a number of movies sites I visit were switching to hosting their files on Filejungle, I decided to purchase a premium membership with them based on previous pleasant experiences with other hosts such as megaupload and Filesonic.

Turns out I might as well have thrown that money down a well.(I’ll probably have more fun doing that.)

Upon completion of my payment, I tried to download a file to judge the speed of the connection.

To my surprise, despite the fact that I had already logged into the Filejungle site,(the dashboard clearly shows that I was logged in with premium membership) the site gave me an error that says that I need to log in, in order to download files from the servers.

It also provided a link to their FAQ where it is stated to make sure that your browser supports third party cookies and also to enable javascripts for Firefox users.

In a bid to resolve this issue on my own, I subsequently tried with three different browsers, namely Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer as well as Google Chrome. However, nothing I did appear to fix the problem. I then suspected that the link might have been the problem. Hence my next step was to try using a different link from a different site. Not surprisingly, that attempt proved to be futile as well.

I was ready to throw in the towel and admit defeat. However, much to my surprise, I was unable to find any information on how to contact their customer service team. After some googling, I finally found their email address. My first email was sent to them on the 24th of December. I only gotten a reply from them on the 28th requesting that I provide the address of the link(s) for them to verify the issue.

By this time, I had become frustrated at the lack of progress and communication from them regarding this matter as needless to say, the premium membership that I had paid for had been sitting idly doing absolutely nothing and each passing day just brings me closer to the expiry date. I then informed them that it had nothing to do with the links and that I would much rather have a refund instead of working it through the hassle of trouble shooting the issue. Judging by how long it took for them to reply one email, I believe that my membership would have long expired before the issue were resolved.

The following day, upon logging in to the Filejungle site, I saw that my premium membership status had been revoked without any prior notice from them at all.

Naturally, I then contacted them once again to enquire about this.

I was once again, requested to provide the link(s) and screenshot of the previous error. (does anyone else see how stupid this looks?)

The next day on the 30th of December, I received an email from them requesting the transaction/Invoice ID so that they may verify my purchase. The information was promptly provided by me. After which there had been no communication from Filejungle what so ever.

Even my email sent to them on the 5th of January had been ignored.

I would also like to add that I only received an reply from the on the 28th of December AFTER I had filed a dispute complaint with Paypal.

I have since escalate the dispute to a claim with Paypal. I don’t exactly have high hopes for my money to be returned as Paypal does not really cover “Licenses and access to digital content” according to their buyer protection page.

I’ll just take this as a lesson learnt and hope that this warning will help keep others from falling for the same scam.

I also urge all you content uploaders to switch hosts in order to protect your users. They are after all, your greatest source of revenue and it is in your best interest to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back