Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissioned the payment on January 7 on Saturday and still not approved ... Once again I do not receive payment, while others receive on time, loss of words :( I am disappointed.

Ok, my payment approved, but it took quite a long time, now only remains to wait for payment.

Last edited:
Everyone - If you feel your plan changed, send me a PM and I will see what can be done. All payments will be approved today and payments will be made tomorrow.

TieuTuTinHoc - You were banned for account sharing.

Greg

My account sharing? Never!
I only login on my desk and add to IDM to download and upload on my server, It's false? Everyone do same me.
Please, I do not even breaking the law

Help me review and re-open for me.

Thank you very much.

pending proof ..the same here ... my account : getbackmoney
please check ^^! .. thanks you very much
...you're always the best, greg...!

Maintenance on servers

To our valued friends and affiliates!

On 12/01-2012 we will perform maintenance on servers. Servers will render impossible to upload to and download from. This will last between 10PM to 3AM (13/01-2012) EST.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
FileJungle Tarzan

news from FJ.

e3aa5a92c4.jpg

why my request was refused payment?

In addition, my money has been removed.
nick: alerkus. I sent ticket.

Admin, help me.

Last edited:
My account sharing? Never!
I only login on my desk and add to IDM to download and upload on my server, It's false? Everyone do same me.
Please, I do not even breaking the law

Help me review and re-open for me.

Thank you very much.

You might have been hacked mate.... or download from your server and desktop at the same times, hence the account sharing (download from several different IP at a time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back