FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
Can someone explain the logic behind the Current Pay per Download Rate, when amount of my files and download counts are very low the rate was $99.99 per 1000 downloads but now (after the amount of my files and downloads have increased) $72.86 per 1000 downloads, the more the amount of files and downloads increase the more ppd rate will decrease?

Can someone explain the logic behind the Current Pay per Download Rate, when amount of my files and download counts are very low the rate was $99.99 per 1000 downloads but now (after the amount of my files and downloads have increased) $72.86 per 1000 downloads, the more the amount of files and downloads increase the more ppd rate will decrease?

Its always a mystery how Filejoker's ppd plan works.. I had tried their ppd plan and it failed to impress me.When you will get less downloads your rate gets increased but when you work actively, the rate falls.

Wow, I definitely like this promo, first day is already twice better for me, than usual Monday.

Dear Partner,

We are excited to announce our new and improved "Black Friday" promo that will last 2 whole weeks between November 14th and November 30th. You can absolutely expect much bigger sales during the "Black Friday" promo period as always!

We highly recommend sending as much traffic as possible during this amazing opportunity to get maximum benefits. We wish you good luck and please stay tuned as we are having more surprises for you in December!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask our manager for help!

When will you upgrade yourself to use USDT and Perfectmoney to pay your affiliates ? If you have no plans then tell us.. we wont waste our time with the host with most outdated payment mechanism to its affiliates.

Well sales are not good i saw too and yes many users not working with filejoker i dont know why may be they are not happy with sales. but filejoker is good i think somewhere they are good .. but in every place we see so many ups and down about any filehost..

Back