FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,221 comments
Well i remember old days when i used to see filesonic they never used to refund i remember those days when they did for few times but ltr when me and our team complained about that they gave us that amount also i remember whn rome use to be part of filesonic i remember those golden days . i m not saying filejoker doing wrong things with uploaders i m not saying this shoul dnot be happen all have them own rules they do what best for them company so they are doing if person getting sales and after few minutes they goes for refund and took that money away from uploaders its hurt i can understand. seriously it hurt i m not going to take support of filejoker because i know fact i saw rapidgator also 1year a go they did same but they stopped to do all this thing if u get sales they will count in rarely case they take away from you. but now they never do refund policy i did not see truely and before yrsturday i seriously said to rapidgator regarding my team dont do ever shave if all shouting same thing i will not shout i will support them but dont shave just count genuinely so i believe they cannot shave sales infact they cannot cheat with us i believe 100% in rapidgator. as for as filejoker concern yes they are also trusted i respect but i guess somewhere loosing trust
anyways good luck.

You are so wrong about this MrPerfect. I used to work for RG and switched to Filejoker because RG shaves like crazy. They process huge amount of sales through their Android app and I did tests, many tests, didn't get commission. This Android thing is now extremely popular I'd estimate they do 30% of sales through it and don't pay commission.

They never pay for resellers too. In fact Filejoker seems to be the only host right now that pays for reseller sales. Huge +1 to them for that.

Refunds. In my opinion it is awesome that they have such transparent system where you see everything, you are able to run tests and everything is reflected right away.

You say RG does not show refunds, but they are not going to be paying you out of pocket and take a hit from your refunds/fails or whatever. The fact that you don't see refunds in stats - means that they shave a whole lot more to cover for the loss. This is true for all other hosts, they don't show you resellers, they don't show you refunds - you don't complain, you are happy but your sales are being shaved, you never know it.

Respect to Filejoker who value their partners and take fully transparent approach, a real partnership built on trust. You have to turn on your smarts to recognize that though.

Well i remember old days when i used to see filesonic they never used to refund i remember those days when they did for few times but ltr when me and our team complained about that they gave us that amount also i remember whn rome use to be part of filesonic i remember those golden days . i m not saying filejoker doing wrong things with uploaders i m not saying this shoul dnot be happen all have them own rules they do what best for them company so they are doing if person getting sales and after few minutes they goes for refund and took that money away from uploaders its hurt i can understand. seriously it hurt i m not going to take support of filejoker because i know fact i saw rapidgator also 1year a go they did same but they stopped to do all this thing if u get sales they will count in rarely case they take away from you. but now they never do refund policy i did not see truely and before yrsturday i seriously said to rapidgator regarding my team dont do ever shave if all shouting same thing i will not shout i will support them but dont shave just count genuinely so i believe they cannot shave sales infact they cannot cheat with us i believe 100% in rapidgator. as for as filejoker concern yes they are also trusted i respect but i guess somewhere loosing trust
anyways good luck.

First of all, it means that we are honest and don't hide anything, including refunds. Actually, those refunds and this has been explained quite a few times are not exactly refunds, these are failed transactions and they only exist on one of the payment gateways that we use. We process them as refund to make sure customer doesn't get Premium for free and of course that means we have to deduct the affiliate commission since transaction failed.

We could hide this of course but we do not want to because we are 100% honest and transparent with our affiliates. We are all partners and we believe that honest way is better in the long term.

And why not remove that payment gateway?

Probably there's lot normal sales on that gateway, but all payment gateway have anti fraud system and if it recognize some cards like black listed, transaction is failed. I think that's something like that.

Please don't talk about shaving like in every other filehost topic on forum, filejoker 100% don't shave. I work with them 2.5 years, earn over 20k and never had any problems.

where i can see the rates payment for country or size file?
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily updates and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.[/FONT]

Back