Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to wait 3 days as it is and even then no reply at all...

Great.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hi,

Kindly check your links and download, all stats shows fine.
Do take note that we only count finished downloads.

Regards,
Alex

So having only 3 total downloads over the weekend when I released the most is because evidently ppl just downloaded 1-2 files from packs and then just failed everything else? Right...

And now suddenly stats are ok but here and there still 0 earning.

Whatever...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Alex,

Thanks for ur payment yesterday, glad to see things going pretty good for last 2 days, also all these good comments makes us more confident,
Keep it up!

Jim

Great, now counting without earning is also back...

You don't have to answer & keep on ignoring. I'm just saying so everyone's on the same page.

You don't have to answer & keep on ignoring. I'm just saying so everyone's on the same page.
Don't know what your problem is, but i see you complain the same to almost all host you try. I can say the counting is really good and you can request everyday. with around 4000 downloads and only 50-70% are counted is very good one coz many unsuccessfull downloads and every ip have limit $ count. So i can say the counting here is good same like other hosts you complain. I don't see any cheat here. Alex'll be busy everyday with the payment request everyday :))

Don't know what your problem is, but i see you complain the same to almost all host you try. I can say the counting is really good and you can request everyday. with around 4000 downloads and only 50-70% are counted is very good one coz many unsuccessfull downloads and every ip have limit $ count. So i can say the counting here is good same like other hosts you complain. I don't see any cheat here. Alex'll be busy everyday with the payment request everyday :))

If you'd give it a little thought, you'd understand that some non-counted earnings indeed do not matter much when downloads are in large quantities.
If they aren't, however, every download counts & zeroes (either by shave or by whatever else) are distressing.

Might want to get off your high horse for once.

If you'd give it a little thought, you'd understand that some non-counted earnings indeed do not matter much when downloads are in large quantities.
If they aren't, however, every download counts & zeroes (either by shave or by whatever else) are distressing.

Might want to get off your high horse for once.
I understand about that, but if you want to get counted all i think it's impossible since many uploaders with your categories which means they download from others too even different movies. If their ip have reach limit for 24 hours then you can't get any count. You must ask your downloader to download from your site only if you want to get all the counts. I think it's impossible to get like that but i know there's 1 host can provide you like that but they have limitation in download delay but not in count. I won't say which host here. But all host which has limit ip count per 24 hour will get the same result.

Well, I know for a fact that my users don't use Fileinz links of other uploaders. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to even find anyone using Fileinz for my type of Warez in, say, Tehparadox to give one example.
It's a handy go-to example all the time (it seems), but never an accurate one. Another sites either have strict policies which hosts to use (are there even any that do employ strict policy in allowing only FileInz links?
Don't think so but then again, I'm not a forum guy anymore) or have just gone with some quietly (e.g. my old forum only has UL, FP & F2S links).

So, yeah, short of making some sort of tally amongst my users if they really really really aren't using FileInz for some other mysterious downloads, I can confidently say that they don't. Yes, they surely download
other versions of the same content I provide, but links aren't from Fileinz. I hope to have made that clear now.

If you don't mind, please PM me that awesome 1-host you didn't dare to mention in public :)

Hi,

Thanks for your understanding and prove.

Regards,
Alex

Hey,

premium upgraded, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Thanks alex for the premium. Much appreciated. :handshake:

Hi,

You are welcome.

Regards,
Alex

I've signed up an account
Could you upgrade my account to premium?
Username: p74719

Hi,

Welcome to Fileinz, account upgraded for you, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Hi all,

All pending payment sent, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
thank uou for bonus, it has been quite a journey here! Fileinz is the best now

For the ones who thinks they didn't count, I just have to say that if it's really that serious, just go through this thread, if everyone's like that, there should be much more complains instead of all these good comment, it's that easy.

Last edited:
Yeah, whatever. My problems go to deaf ears. I'll just not post about them any longer.

Btw, Error 522 - Connection timed out (Website offline).

thank uou for bonus, it has been quite a journey here! Fileinz is the best now

For the ones who thinks they didn't count, I just have to say that if it's really that serious, just go through this thread, if everyone's like that, there should be much more complains instead of all these good comment, it's that easy.

Hi jim,

Thank you very much for your payment prove, really helpful.
Wish u a continually success in Fileinz and ur own site.

Regards,
Alex

Hi all,

Kindly notice that tomorrow is the last day we paid with promotion bonus, I saw all the pending earning amount is waiting for it.
Just don't forget to request payment on all of that:)) and keep your uploading here!

Regards,
Alex

Maybe you can give us a more specific time that is the eending time of the promotion? We know it's today, but what time exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back