FileIM.com - Up to $125 for 1000 downloads + 50% for sales [Offical]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still issues with FTP and remote....

FTP stopped after uploading 80% of 1 file (812 MB)
Remote upload 100% but not generating the link and not showing on my disk....

FTP is fixed, thank you for your working!

but, cannot download my contents (and others),
and statistics still have stopped....
Surely, are you control particular access from foreign countries?

Still issues with FTP and remote....

FTP stopped after uploading 80% of 1 file (812 MB)
Remote upload 100% but not generating the link and not showing on my disk....

PM me your filename

FTP is fixed, thank you for your working!

but, cannot download my contents (and others),
and statistics still have stopped....
Surely, are you control particular access from foreign countries?

PM me your links

You people are just silly if you start using this filehost.

Even on $30 per 1K downloads PPD filehosts lose money, they rely on ad earnings and premium revenue. With $125 per 1K downloads this host will go bankrupt in 1 month.

This means it is scam?

Not scam, but administrated by idiots.

Whats the point? They will probably earn some cash from advertising and that's all.

In end they are in loss because they paid for XFS and server.

You won't find reliable and high PPD paying filehost these days, end of it.

WUpload and Filejungle were able to offer that simply because WUpload was backed up by Filesonic and Filejungle by Fileserve. So sure, they had huge loss but profited in end.

You can do the same but expect huge loss in beginning and not to mention how much you need starting cash for servers, custom script, custom design etc.

Speaking of scams and losing money, is anyone here actually getting their downloads counted?

I've got a couple of hundred hits on pages for two of my files so far, but not a single download has been registered. ^o)

You people are just silly if you start using this filehost.

Even on $30 per 1K downloads PPD filehosts lose money, they rely on ad earnings and premium revenue. With $125 per 1K downloads this host will go bankrupt in 1 month.
Thats just to lure tards, anyone how can reach the $125/1000 rank is because he sells alot of premium memberships, and he obviously would choose a PPS host instead of a PPD one, you're just silly for not noticing it.

If they actually pay the copper rank is pretty good, and obviously you will never reach Bronze without selling some premium memberships.

I read this filehost system like this:

$26 /1000
$16 /1000
$11 /1000
$06 /1000

Everything else in the table is useless since most of my downloads come from USA/UK, so just check the copper table from your downloaders tier.

Thats just to lure tards, anyone how can reach the $125/1000 rank is because he sells alot of premium memberships, and he obviously would choose a PPS host instead of a PPD one, you're just silly for not noticing it.

If they actually pay the copper rank is pretty good, and obviously you will never reach Bronze without selling some premium memberships.

I read this filehost system like this:

$26 /1000
$16 /1000
$11 /1000
$06 /1000

Everything else in the table is useless since most of my downloads come from USA/UK, so just check the copper table from your downloaders tier.

First of all I don't use it.

Second of all, I could have explained that but I didn't because I think people will do the math and realize you will never reach top rank, or I need to do everything for them?

One way or another, it's just marketing scam. You will never get $125 per 1K downloads.

Not scam, but administrated by idiots.

Whats the point? They will probably earn some cash from advertising and that's all.

In end they are in loss because they paid for XFS and server.

You won't find reliable and high PPD paying filehost these days, end of it.

WUpload and Filejungle were able to offer that simply because WUpload was backed up by Filesonic and Filejungle by Fileserve. So sure, they had huge loss but profited in end.

You can do the same but expect huge loss in beginning and not to mention how much you need starting cash for servers, custom script, custom design etc.

You are right man. It can happen. Same thing happened with me with Filesonic, I was earning, and suddenly they have stopped their business and earned the full profit. I think this will do the same. Also, after uploading, I can see the files from my RDP, but not from my own pc. It show 'loading', and loads for lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back