FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my account got banned!!! WTF!!!
If you will ban my account DELETE my files as well. DO NOT MAKE MONEY FROM MY UPLOADS IF YOU WILL NOT PAY ME!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE MONEY FROM MY HARD WORK AND NOT PAY ME

Manny I sent you an email about that. Your account generated over 40 DMCA take down notice on May 27th. I'm happy to post them here if you like.

I'll make sure all your files are deleted, we have no interest in making money from your files.

We are going to increase the free user limit, our servers have been maxed out and we wanted to wait until we brought the new ones on. They were provisioned yesterday and are being installed. The limits should be raised today or tomorrow.

Devilwing we have been averaging payouts a few hours after they are requested. Affiliates on this board can confirm.

DISREGARD --However, one of our payments yesterday triggered the Paypal fraud system. The Paypal account was limited. Paypal are mailing a PIN to our physical address, at which point the account will be restored and we will send out payments.-- DISREGARD

Moneybookers payments have not been affected.

Update: Paypal cleared the account and it's business as usual. Payments are going out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back