FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
reply to every affliates is the plus point of this host...i like more even if they have so much rules...great customer supporrt...great stats..love u filehost.ws
Yes, you are right.
I expect for things to improve in the near future, i' thinking of buy myself an rdp and start working hard again... when i do that, i surely add this host on my list.
Is a good point that they only go as far as the pilow allow them go, i'm sure we wont read here very soon about upload/download issues..
Take your time, grow step by step ...
Is a better strategy..
Anyone remember wupload, grovefiles, bulletupload, filefat,filedino and the list can go on? They started hard ..and then went burried under problems and bad reputation.
If i would start a business, i would try to learn from others mistakes.
So far, filehost.ws is doing that.

plz change the download limits to 1 gb or 800mb i only upload big files and my downloaders need to make a acc to download... if they never use the file host i thinks that they will use the other host that i use to upload before make acc in this host that they never use before...

sorry for my poor english

Yes, you are right.
I expect for things to improve in the near future, i' thinking of buy myself an rdp and start working hard again... when i do that, i surely add this host on my list.
Is a good point that they only go as far as the pilow allow them go, i'm sure we wont read here very soon about upload/download issues..
Is a better strategy..
Anyone remember wupload, grovefiles, bulletupload, filefat,filedino and the list can go on? They started hard ..and then went burried under problems and bad reputation.
ms7, appreciate your input and kind words. :)

plz change the download limits to 1 gb or 800mb i only upload big files and my downloaders need to make a acc to download... if they never use the file host i thinks that they will use the other host that i use to upload before make acc in this host that they never use before...

gora, thank you for the question. Those limits as you know are available to Premium members and we have something close to that available for registered members too. Right now, we are not going to increase the free or registered download limits.

ftp upload?
This is something we may add for uploaders in the near future.

Yes, you are right.
Is a better strategy..
ms7, appreciate your input and kind words. :)

gora, thank you for the question. Those limits as you know are available to Premium members and we have something close to that available for registered members too. Right now, we are not going to increase the free or registered download limits.

ftp upload?
This is something we may add for uploaders in the near future.

What are the other payment options that you can offer except Paypal?
AlertPay should hopefully be available soon for Premium sales (we can currently make payments to affiliates via this method). Other options should also be available (for paying affiliates) such as MoneyBookers, Moneygram possibly (for higher payments) and we are looking at several other options also. :)

Best option is to contact us (PM or email) and we will try to accommodate your requirements.

Last edited:
nidzamarkoni, Moneybookers is already an option. When you are near to payout, simply shoot me an email or a PM and I`ll ensure you are paid via that method. :)

Thank you for quick reply. I am impressed with your quick reply and you are answering every question. That's really amazing!!!
I have been using Oron, since 2009 and have a blog too. Now, this is the best one to chose for me. I have registered it with it, checking for the download calculations.

Thank you.

You can download files up to 100 MB only.
Upgrade your account to Registered or Premium to download bigger files.

LOL :D

101 MB - 1000 MB $20.00 $15.00 $5.00

1001 MB & Upwards $25.00 $20.00 $7.50

for premium downloads eh ?

Last edited:
You can download files up to 100 MB only.
Upgrade your account to Registered or Premium to download bigger files.

LOL :D

101 MB - 1000 MB $20.00 $15.00 $5.00

1001 MB & Upwards $25.00 $20.00 $7.50

for premium downloads eh ?

Registered user too.

spreeX/puzzles, as you can see, a free registration gives the user considerably better limits than the unregistered option.

We will launch with the Pay-Per-Sale model over the coming days (50% commission) and will be adding some new Modules next week also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back