FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to logout so to see the message that the free user is getting. The message has been there since we launched the service and it has just been revised so to make it even clearer still.

i have logged out & there is no such mesage..u can check that
This is the message a non-registered user will see (and this is one of your files):

ss.jpg

very strange rule of registering after 200 downloads...
many downloads now will be lost...
Doesn`t really say much for the traffic quality if they cannot even take 30 seconds to register so to download the file does it?

What benefit you will get by forcing downloaders to register?

Will be happy to know that.
We are not forcing anybody to do anything. If the user cannot spare the few seconds to register so to download the file, he/she cannot really want it.

Just tell me do you get any benefit from registering members, I just want to know that.

If there is no benefit for you then why are you using this system. I know you are the owner and so you have the right to decide anything but nowadays people don't have that much time to register and also the downloaders like to download file anonymously. They won't like to use their email ID for this.

Each of my files gets about 500-1000 downloads a day but because of your rules got a highest of 220 downloads which itself proves that only 20 out my balance 300+ downloaders bothered to register and others left.

So will be happy to know what benefit you will get from this compulsory forced registration process.

If you would have set the rules for limiting to 200 free downloads of each file and after that it would be for premium user only, that I can understand.

But the system of registration after 200 free downloads is not all clear to me.

Last edited:
Just tell me do you get any benefit from registering members, I just want to know that.

If there is no benefit for you then why are you using this system. I know you are the owner and so you have the right to decide anything but nowadays people don't have that much time to register and also the downloaders like to download file anonymously. They won't like to use their email ID for this.

Each of my files gets about 500-700 downloads a day but because of your rules got a highest of 220 downloads which itself proves that only 20 out my balance 300-500 downloaders bothered to register and others left.

So will be happy to know what benefit you will get from this compulsory forced registration process.

If you would have set the rules for limiting to 200 free downloads of each file and after that it would be for premium user only, that I can understand.

But the system of registration after 200 free downloads is not all clear to me.
Freedesixxx, I`ll try and explain this to you -
The reason we have the registration process is so that we can try and offer them a Premium plan and offer them lots of benefits too (no delays etc) and we of course profit too which is the nature of our business model. We are not a charity and you upload and share files because you need to earn, well we also need to generate revenue too.

You and a couple of the other guys are obviously upset that it is hurting your downloads and revenue. It may do that but we are talking about people who cannot even spend a few seconds to register after being told in bold text that it takes 20 seconds to open a free account.
These people clearly have no intention of ever paying for the service and are no real value to us. I`m sure you agree yes?

You mentioned after 200 downloads, it could be changed so that to continue the download, they need to pay for a Premium. Yes we could do that easily but we are giving the surfer the opportunity that they can still download for free.

Please try and understand that we are paying for masses of traffic that has zero value to us.
If you sent this same traffic to a CPA type network, you wouldn`t receive a penny for it.

Last edited:
thanks sir I receive my first payment :D thanks very much very fast :D I request yesterday and I receive today :D thank u again

edit

if you want to see a payment proff please follow this link Click Here For Payment Proff
I dont want to break the rulles to post SS of Payment prof here :D sorry

Last edited:
Freedesixxx, I`ll try and explain this to you -
The reason we have the registration process is so that we can try and offer them a Premium plan and offer them lots of benefits too (no delays etc) and we of course profit too which is the nature of our business model. We are not a charity and you upload and share files because you need to earn, well we also need to generate revenue too.

You and a couple of the other guys are obviously upset that it is hurting your downloads and revenue. It may do that but we are talking about people who cannot even spend a few seconds to register after being told in bold text that it takes 20 seconds to open a free account.
These people clearly have no intention of ever paying for the service and are no real value to us. I`m sure you agree yes?

You mentioned after 200 downloads, it could be changed so that to continue the download, they need to pay for a Premium. Yes we could do that easily but we are giving the surfer the opportunity that they can still download for free.

Please try and understand that we are paying for masses of traffic that has zero value to us.
If you sent this same traffic to a CPA type network, you wouldn`t receive a penny for it.

Nowadays people don't have that much time to register and also the downloaders like to download file anonymously -- that is the main reason.

Why do people buy premium a/c? Only to save time.

But you want people to kill their time in the registration process.

Indirectly you are trying to force them to buy premium A/c. That's the trick. That's fine.

No one buys premium so easily nowadays. After the death of Mega everything has changed rapidly. Do you expect people to buy premiums at the first visit .

So if you don't allow to use your links for free then how they will come to know about your services. If they gets satisfied by your services then they will think of buying premium and even re-bills for regular uses.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT -- very rare to see nowadays.

But sorry to say that your rule of registration only after 200 downloads will not help you in the long run. I have not seen any big file sharing service providers to implement such tactics of limitations.

But if you want to proceed with your tactics you can give it a try to limit the number of free downloads to 500 and then offer to buy premium after that.

BTW you the owner you will do it in your way. Just shared my feelings to make it a better place for me and you all.

Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back