FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the "Account Balance" is stuck? I've been watching 4 a couple hours that my downloads are going up but not my money. In fact until now I have 1049 downloads but only US$0.6084 - CRAZY!

HELP!

Last edited:
what is the maximum filesize that any unregistered downloader can download? For example, I upload one game and the size is 8gb, the unregistered downloader how much can download? So I need to know that max. filesize, cuz I'd have to split the game in parts, 8 parts of 1000mb for example. Understand me? xD

This filehost is SCAM! They denied my payment bcoz of several abused files. I had never seen such behavior on any filehost I ever used.
On such popular filehosts like rapidgator, extabit, turbobit I had much higher amount of deleted files and NEVER was banned or had rejected payment.
Don't use it if you don't want to work for free!

Here is proof:
anXkq.jpg

KZkz3.jpg

25th July 2012 i got one Sale and also Today 26th July i got one Sale till now...but nothing Adding my account....what is going on...i am using this site 1st day of Starting..I have got payment all time...but now site owner not response our question...then why this topic again Open after Closed....Please admin or site owner of FileHost.ws answer......we are waiting for your early response.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back