FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wount earn much on 500mb files
It takes the user 60 seconds to register and at that point, the limit is 1 GB. The earnings for the tiers don`t vary enormously so not sure why you think you won`t earn much with the 500 MB limit?
Feel free to message me if you would like to discuss it. We are open to suggestions. :)

Last edited:
Really just 1 download per IP per 24 hrs? Usually when hosts limit to 1 download per day they have higher rates. Your actual rate would be good if it counts multiple downloads.

Really just 1 download per IP per 24 hrs? Usually when hosts limit to 1 download per day they have higher rates. Your actual rate would be good if it counts multiple downloads.

Hi simporium, not sure where you get the 1 download per IP every 24 hours? We do offer multiple downloads as per the following:

The lower paid tiers allow as many as 10 downloads per 24 hour period.
The highest paid tier will allow 2 downloads.
And of course everything in between.

Please let us know if that answers your question.

Hi simporium, not sure where you get the 1 download per IP every 24 hours? We do offer multiple downloads as per the following:

I got it from here

Download counts: the standard 1 per 24 hour period.

Next file download wait times:
Free user = 60 seconds.
Registered user = 15 seconds.
Premium = no delay.

I stopped reading the posts when I read that. If you somehow changed it it will be good to put it in the main post and in your FAQ since that is one of the things people always look for.

I got it from here

Download counts: the standard 1 per 24 hour period.

Next file download wait times:
Free user = 60 seconds.
Registered user = 15 seconds.
Premium = no delay.

I stopped reading the posts when I read that. If you somehow changed it it will be good to put it in the main post and in your FAQ since that is one of the things people always look for.
Fair comment...we will ensure the site pages and the main post are updated to reflect that multiple downloads are counted. Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back