FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Filehost looks good but you need more hands you cant be best in the world by this thread :) thank you :)

contact me if you want support thanks

Increased Pay Rates & Allowances!

You can download files up to 500 Mb only.

Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

Take this limit off! Please! I want to use your server and see what the outcome out of it!
Sunny23, I already sent you a message regarding this. The 500 Mb limit is for registered users. Premium users can download files 10 times this size. If we followed your request, we may as well abandon premiums totally and provide everything for free.

244 GB Only? :thumbdown:
For registered users correct however we are happy to upgrade affiliates to unlimited who can generate traffic. Contact us if you come into this category.

Well Filehost looks good but you need more hands you cant be best in the world by this thread :) thank you :)

Not sure what support you are referring to but thanks anyway.

You can download files up to 500 Mb only.

Take this limit off! Please! I want to use your server and see what the outcome out of it!
Sunny23, I already sent you a message regarding this. The 500 Mb limit is for registered users. Premium users can download files 10 times this size. If we followed your request, we may as well abandon premiums totally and provide everything for free.

244 GB Only? :thumbdown:
For registered users correct however we are happy to upgrade affiliates to unlimited who can generate traffic. Contact us if you come into this category.

Not sure what support you are referring to but thanks anyway.

We have listened to you (the affiliates) and are pleased to announce that we have improved the following with immediate effect:

> Rates increase for all Tiers/Countries so PPD earnings are now up to $25.00/1,000. Additionally, we have increased the lower Group C earnings also!
> Maximum file download size for registered users is now 1 GB!
> Storage for registered users increased to 300 GB!
> Rebills % increased from 25% to 50%!

Please refer to our opening post (or affiliate page) for details on the new pay rate scales.

Finally, we are looking at adding a shiny new site design over the next week or two!

Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:
nvnz2igt9zpc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

can you make it at least

3-5-10?
its too low

nvnz2igt9zpc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

can you make it at least

3-5-10?
its too low
kemalettin67, we have only just increased these rates (they were $1.50 | $2.00 | $2.50) so we can`t go up to what you are looking for but we will do the following with effect from now and we will have to monitor it:
Group C
Up to 250 MB: $2.00
251 - 1024 MB: $4.00
1025 + MB: $7.00

Better for you? :)

Last edited:
Sorry if it's asked before but how many downloads per IP per 24H do you count?
anurr, we previously had it set at the standard 1 per 24 hour period however we increased this earlier so to improve affiliates earnings.
Now set to the following:
An average of 4 - 5 (it`s an average because the lower tiers will receive several permitted from the same IP where as the higher paid tiers will be between 1 & 2).

nvnz2igt9zpc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

can you make it at least

3-5-10?
its too low
kemalettin67, we have only just increased these rates (they were $1.50 | $2.00 | $2.50) so we can`t go up to what you are looking for but we will do the following with effect from now and we will have to monitor it:
Group C

at least better than before
thanks

Group C

at least better than before
thanks
Welcome. Any questions, please ask here or via PM.

You can download files up to 100 Mb only.

Are you serious? take this limit off I understand your trying to build a email list; don't force user to register to get the file over 100mb and then register user need to buy premium to get file bigger than 500mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back