FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload speed very slow! before i use to upload at 700kbps
Yes slow currently. We do have new equipment to add which will improve the performance but we have a couple of configuration issues to fix before we can do that (issues that in all honesty have gone on for far too long however it will be fixed).

dude for free user download a 1GB file 5hrs with 50kbp speed! Make the free user speed at least 150kbps
Hi, download speed is slow agreed however we are never going to give a decent speed on PPD because that is reserved for premium users. I mentioned this previously - the slow download speeds and the long delays between downloads are there for a reason and that is so that PPD can remain available to affiliates.

Better for us is having good affiliates generating quality traffic on PPS.

I hate to write another cmt here since this is just the last request before I don't use your filehost anymore. How long will you keep me from waiting. I have another 7.68$ haven't request yet.

You have collected
$7.68

Your pending payout: $9.69

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-04-13$9.69PENDING

Last edited:
Payment received.
Thank you :)!
Welcome waypoint. Thanks for your continued business.

I hate to write another cmt here since this is just the last request before I don't use your filehost anymore. How long will you keep me from waiting. I have another 7.68$ haven't request yet.

You have collected
$7.68

Your pending payout: $9.69

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-04-13$9.69PENDING

Your payment will be made this weekend. Please bear in mind that we quote that payments are normally released within 3 - 5 days.

yes yes, normally 3-5 days and look, I wait 2 weeks, 2 weeks. Look again at your topic title. What does it says "Daily Payment!". Do you even know what does it mean? and now you said 3-5 days with me who have waited for the fucking nearly 2 weeks. Do I need to repeat again? nearly 2 weeks. Give me an exact time, how long must I wait? another 2 weeks or a whole month just for 9$.

Normally, what a wise word. So then you can just use that word everytime for those who wait even 10 days or even longer because they are not in those normal case, yeah.

State what is the maximum wait time.

Last edited:
yes yes, normally 3-5 days and look, I wait 2 weeks, 2 weeks. Look again at your topic title. What does it says "Daily Payment!". Do you even know what does it mean? and now you said 3-5 days with me who have waited for the fucking nearly 2 weeks. Do I need to repeat again? nearly 2 weeks. Give me an exact time, how long must I wait? another 2 weeks or a whole month just for 9$.

Normally, what a wise word. So then you can just use that word everytime for those who wait even 10 days or even longer because they are not in those normal case, yeah.

Wow.
It`s funny how your three previous payments made by us have not been mentioned by you but here you are, moaning, swearing and directing your anger at us despite it being made very clear what our terms are.

Do you know what the term "Daily Payments" means? It means that payments are sent out by us on a daily basis. The wait times for payments are very clear on the front page of this thread and on our affiliate page. The 3 - 5 days is not cast in stone because all accounts are checked before payments are made and it is sometimes not possible to pay within the 5 day period hence the term "normally"
Regarding the longer timescales in your case, I will send you a PM about your account.
Re your question on payment - it`s already been answered.

Wow.
It`s funny how your three previous payments made by us have not been mentioned by you but here you are, moaning, swearing and directing your anger at us despite it being made very clear what our terms are.

So funny.
Do I need to care how many payment you made previous before I complain about the wait time?
if I order a good at some online sites 100 time and they delivered without any delay but they delay at 101th and I must wait patiently. I don't give the fuck how many payment you have made before. I havent receive payment, I come to forum and then complain to you. Yes, I'm moaning, swearing and directing my anger at you because you make me wait. I don't give the fuck whatever word you use to describe my action. I just give the shit about the payment I'm waiting too long to get it.

Do you just keep silent and wait and wait and wait when your company doesn't pay your salary or wage on time and just hope that may be you will be paid tomorrow and if not tomorrow, maybe the day after tomorrow you will be paid just because they have paid you several time before?

Can you still keep using internet if you don't pay the internet bill on time and just say that you normally pay the bills 3-5 days after they're sent to you so even after 3-5 days you haven't paid the bills you can still make sure that the the internet will not be cut and the company can just wait until you pay them?

- normally 3-5 days, ok I wait 3-5 days
- more than 5 days, ok, maybe my case is not normal, I can wait longer
- more than 10 day, how long I must wait for just fucking payment

ok let assume the 1st time I wait 10 days and receive my payment
2nd time, I have wait 10 days and haven't been paid yet but I think that last time pay me so I wait longer, 13 days
3rd time, I think the same as the 2nd time when I wait 13 days and haven't been paid and wait 17 days
and so on

I don't want this, I wait 10 days and I complain and moan and swearing and do whatever I can do to get paid but not keep waiting.

And then, stop sending pm to me. If you want anything to say about my acc. Send it directly to my email. Why don't you so dump to pm instead of sending email. I register acc on your filehost by email and use it to contact to your service not my forum acc. If there're anything relating to my acc, contact me by email, not 4rum pm.

Yes, very clear normally 3-5 days as it said
Minimum payout is just $2.00 USD. Funds are normally released within 3 - 5 days of being requested on the Pay-Per-Download program.

So what, what is the maximum days if after 3-5 days the I haven't receive my money? How long must I wait before complaining to you after that 3-5 days? Give me a proper time, pls so I can keep silent and you won't have to reply me anymore. Isn't it good for both side so why don't you just answer me. It's simple, isn't it. Or You can make sure how long after 3-5 days so I can just wait a year to get my payment.

Last edited:
So funny.
Do I need to care how many payment you made previous before I complain about the wait time?
if I order a good at some online sites 100 time and they delivered without any delay but they delay at 101th and I must wait patiently. I don't give the fuck how many payment you have made before. I havent receive payment, I come to forum and then complain to you. Yes, I'm moaning, swearing and directing my anger at you because you make me wait. I don't give the fuck whatever word you use to describe my action. I just give the shit about the payment I'm waiting too long to get it.

Do you just keep silent and wait and wait and wait when your company doesn't pay your salary or wage on time and just hope that may be you will be paid tomorrow and if not tomorrow, maybe the day after tomorrow you will be paid just because they have paid you several time before?

Can you still keep using internet if you don't pay the internet bill on time and just say that you normally pay the bills 3-5 days after they're sent to you so even after 3-5 days you haven't paid the bills you can still make sure that the the internet will not be cut and the company can just wait until you pay them?

- normally 3-5 days, ok I wait 3-5 days
- more than 5 days, ok, maybe my case is not normal, I can wait longer
- more than 10 day, how long I must wait for just fucking payment

ok let assume the 1st time I wait 10 days and receive my payment
2nd time, I have wait 10 days and haven't been paid yet but I think that last time pay me so I wait longer, 13 days
3rd time, I think the same as the 2nd time when I wait 13 days and haven't been paid and wait 17 days
and so on

I don't want this, I wait 10 days and I complain and moan and swearing and do whatever I can do to get paid but not keep waiting.

And then, stop sending pm to me. If you want anything to say about my acc. Send it directly to my email. Why don't you so dump to pm instead of sending email. I register acc on your filehost by email and use it to contact to your service not my forum acc. If there're anything relating to my acc, contact me by email, not 4rum pm.

Yes, very clear normally 3-5 days as it said
Minimum payout is just $2.00 USD. Funds are normally released within 3 - 5 days of being requested on the Pay-Per-Download program.

So what, what is the maximum days if after 3-5 days the I haven't receive my money? How long must I wait before complaining to you after that 3-5 days? Give me a proper time, pls so I can keep silent and you won't have to reply me anymore. Isn't it good for both side so why don't you just answer me. It's simple, isn't it. Or You can make sure how long after 3-5 days so I can just wait a year to get my payment.
Their is a big difference between you and I. You come on here screaming yet you have the audacity to tell me to contact you via email and not use the forum PM. The reason why I sent you the PM a short time ago about your account was out of professional courtesy (not wanting to tell everyone here the problem that we have with your account).

We are very reachable via email and PM here. We are here every day and respond to people promptly. I suggest that when you deal with providers in the future, you would be wise to consider sending a message first before swearing at them multiple times on a forum for no justifiable reason.

Your payment...for the third time, answered already.

And how about my payment?
As mentioned to you on PM earlier this week, payments will restart this week for you so expect a payment today (Sunday).

As promised, your pending payment has now been released.

Last edited:
Ok, I got 25$ yesterday and hope you pay the rest soon.
Yes as promised. As you know I explained why it is being paid the way it is.

We have a temporary site problem at the moment. We will aim to fix this asap.

Apologies to all affiliates for this inconvenience.

Site now functioning fully again. We are performing maintenance and also in the process of adding new equipment.

If any affiliates have any questions, please reply here or message me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back