Votes: 23 14.4%
  • SlingFile*

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has tested opendrive.com ? I need of some feedbacks ;)

1fichier interface is very bad... if they are serious, why their web site is so poor ? =]

1fichier is started to block servers. i cant download my backup files on my two vps. and they answered with...

"Premium status should not be used on professional services/servers."

Last edited:
1fichier is started to block servers. i cant download my backup files on my two vps. and they answered with...

"Premium status should not be used on professional services/servers."

They gave me the same answer.
Premium status should not be used on professional services/servers
And accout blocked.

If you have quality content its worth getting several HDD's and building a Home Server and then upgrading to a better internet connection.

@broadcast, sorry to hear that, i never managed to get my files moved over becasue hotfile statrted limiting account to 100gb a day

what other account are you using now?

regards

@bill 1fichier but have only 2 tb total....not 10!!

sorry to hear that bill also.......

actually was using them in parallel with hf so 95% not lost :) ......... (only 5-6% lost the most recent - but we LOST the 2nd backup option today as always need 2 alternatives)

was prepared and was using 2 hosts in parallel (u can't trust only 1) but now anything can happen......

uptobox is still an alternative but xfs script

Last edited:
I just tried and my RDP based in leaseweb datacenter sill works with 1fichier both uploading with zoom and downloading with jdownloser.

any host that can replace hotfile? like broadcast i'm also using both 1f and hf and i want to have another host as i don't feel safe with only 1 backup host

the best unlimited backup file host as of 2013 December are;

1. RyuShare
  2. MegaShares
  3. PutLocker
  4. FileJungle
  5. OpenDrive
  6. HighTail

if you prefer reliability over storage limits there is;

4shared
FileFactory
MediaFire
MEGA

any host that can replace hotfile? like broadcast i'm also using both 1f and hf and i want to have another host as i don't feel safe with only 1 backup host

the best unlimited backup file host as of 2013 December are;

1. RyuShare
  2. MegaShares
  3. PutLocker
  4. FileJungle
  5. OpenDrive
  6. HighTail

if you prefer reliability over storage limits there is;

4shared
FileFactory
MediaFire
MEGA

Are you using PutLocker as backup filehost right now?

Not now, but I used them about year ago to store 700GB. Their UK servers were super fast. One downside is they have keyword filter, files should be renamed for extra privacy.

If backups mirrored to Megashares + Ryushare + 1Fichier that would give very good redundancy and protection from service limits or shutdowns. Also want to add OpenDrive as a safe backup that has low chance to be axed.

Are you using PutLocker as backup filehost right now?

ryushare deletes files after 90 days of inactivity for premium and 30 for free users.

Putlocker will ban your account if your traffic is high.
I got my premium 180 days account disabled after only 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back