Votes: 23 14.4%
  • SlingFile*

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the best for backup where you can buy a lifetime membership, so your cost are nearly zero on a per day basis. I know only 3-4 sites of this kind.

Hi guys, how are you?
Any of you have experience some problems with 1fichier today?
Here, I can't download any of my files also can't send them to netload or another filehost.

Thanks!!

Kindly Suggest Filehost for Backup

Kindly suggest a Filehost for backup purposes.
I tried mega.co.nz but that flash api usually crashes or is slow when downloading/up (at least the 2 days i tried it)
RS not an option as they delete files fast.
Must Have:
- Unlimited Storage.
- Good upload/download speeds, not less 7MB/s.
- Dont delete links if they arent shared and with different MD5 signature.

What do you think of:
Putlocker Premium
1fichier Premium
Maybe uptobox? MediaFire?

Open to suggestions.

Thanks.

there aren't many options left unfortunately for all of us who want to pay (YES there are people who really want to pay for a good service) for a premium service for backup........with remote UL and some kind of hotlinking per month (100gb per month is ok)

searching searching.........evey week also ............testing.....without success

*putlocker (some people report that is not good for backup purposes)
*uptobox (only 2 links in remote - speeds are quite fast - not many crashes which is good, XFS script on the other hand)
*hotfile ?? (50-50 some people report is ok some people is not suitable, i m in the middle so have no clear picture for it))
*1fichier (ok service overall)
*MEGA (they do not have remote - they have OK speeds and prices are OK but no hotlinking at all - no remote is a negative)
*rapidshare (changed policy - prices are too high to accept)
*ddlstorage (haven't any idea if they provide good service - their prices are too expensive for XFS host - if anyone has experience write here, might be an option...... - i didn't find remote there also :()

1 tb limit (max.storage allowed)

*filefactory
*filecloud.io

too bad they changed policy so they are gonna loose many customers and users who really want (to pay) for BACKUP and not sharing their links. 1 tb policy is too small at least they could make it 2 tb (total) to keep most of their current premium customers.....they decided - we left.....

* all with premium account

Last edited:
I am with the same problem and one day I thought it might be a good idea to store backup files on... Uploaded. Unlimited storage, very fast speeds (always getting over 10 mb/s), if you are premium files are not deleted. I agree it isn't the best choice but theyve been quite long at the market so I am guessing they are reliable.

After what happened with rapidshare I'm now using 1fichier and hotfile for backup. I'm using both just incase the other one screws up

Ive been using hotfile and been enjoying the service, but today or the past few days ive heard bad news that they lost in a court case, so im worried that they could fall victim to the dmca idiots like megaupload did, the funny thing is no real uploader has used hotfile since around 2009, as there one of the strictest with the dmca policy yet the dmca are looking to take hotfile out when there are a million other hosts out there who they should be going after before hotfile (although in my opinion they shouldnt be going after non of them)

so im stuck now

what does anyone recommend?, need unlimited storage or atleast 10tb, and unlimited downloads??

dmca isnt an issue as no dmca files or movies/copyright files are stored on my account, however it will be shared with around 30-50 collegues/members of our site

what about rapidgator i heard there unlimited?? edit looks like rapidgator are out there now charging by the bandwidth!

kind regards

Last edited:
dmca isnt an issue as no dmca files or movies/copyright files are stored on my account, however it will be shared with around 30-50 collegues/members of our site

you are looking for a filehost for sharing not for backup host...........

have a look on this topic http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/168783-filehosts-general-overview.html

there are many options for your requirements but not many for backup.

have a look on MEGA, RapidGator, FileFactory, filecloud, FreakShare, uploaded and ryushare. You may keep hotfile as 2nd choice. There is no real problem hotfile responds officially to any proper dmca report, and the company performs all legal operations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back