FileGaze.com - 110% Pay Per Sale with 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on with the upload! Can't even upload 1 single MB, not even through your tool.. X-(

Upload is having some problem at present due to high load on sunday. We will add more servers tomorrow morning so everything will come to normal soon.

strata czasu korzystania z tej strony tylko !

why do u increase free download speed ? 30 kb' sec is very low.It can be 100 kb sec ? 30 very very low.

Increased to 60 KB/s for free and 120 KB/s for registered. This will be permanent. Are you happy now ? :)<3:)

Upload is having some problem at present due to high load on sunday. We will add more servers tomorrow morning so everything will come to normal soon.

Increased to 60 KB/s for free and 120 KB/s for registered. This will be permanent. Are you happy now ? :)<3:)

free 100 Kb/s, registered 150 KB/s.

then I'll be happy <3

This host has no future, reasons:

- Really bad rates
- Bad download speed even if you´re registered (120 kB/s? Do you live in Africa?)
- Download Bandwidth limit for Freebies & Registered (Isnt DL Speed cap enough?)
- ReCaptcha Activated?!

:facepalm::facepalm:

Maybe you can survive if some decent uploader use it because PPS is good, but today sales + rebills means WIN

To sum up: Dont start a FileHost if you dont have enough resources...

Are u kidding ? fuck ur site.30 kb's free download speed. =) Hey friends we must'nt use this site.

Rapidshare is a famous host and go 30 KB...

Filegaze pay 100% of sales,no kidding...

For me is good,no ads,15 sec,waiting,user registers 120 kb...

Good,only the capchas,but is comprensible...

This host has no future, reasons:

- Really bad rates
- Bad download speed even if you´re registered (120 kB/s? Do you live in Africa?)
- Download Bandwidth limit for Freebies & Registered (Isnt DL Speed cap enough?)
- ReCaptcha Activated?!

:facepalm::facepalm:

Maybe you can survive if some decent uploader use it because PPS is good, but today sales + rebills means WIN

To sum up: Dont start a FileHost if you dont have enough resources...

1. We are giving 100% PPS and its bad rate ?
2. 120 KB/s = 1024 Kbps and its not a bad speed for free.
3. Download bandwidth limit of 8 GB per 3 days can be altered just by restarting your internet connection. New IP = another 8 GB.
4. We dont have reCaptcha.

Please check everything personally and then write. If you are not a user on FileGaze, please do not post in this thread. This is a support thread for members of FileGaze.

Rapidshare is a famous host and go 30 KB...

Filegaze pay 100% of sales,no kidding...

For me is good,no ads,15 sec,waiting,user registers 120 kb...

Good,only the capchas,but is comprensible...

Yes, we reduced the waiting time too. Captcha = 4 digit random number like 2838 which can be easily written in 2-3 seconds.

I was saying PPD rates are really bad, it would be great if you think about offer Rebills

Not all is money in this world mate as new filehost you must be different and agreesive because if users didnt come back to filegaze by low freebie speeds nobody will sale premiums.

Anyway i know you cant afford servers for offer 300-400 kB/s speeds :(

I was saying PPD rates are really bad, it would be great if you think about offer Rebills

Not all is money in this world mate as new filehost you must be different and agreesive because if users didnt come back to filegaze by low freebie speeds nobody will sale premiums.

Anyway i know you cant afford servers for offer 300-400 kB/s speeds :(

Yes i agree that PPD rates are very low but we cant increase it.
We have rebills for special users. If you think you are capable, PM ME.

According to our study and on all filehost websites, why a user will upgrade to premium ?
Ans : To get more speeds and more space.
If he can get full speeds as free users then why he will ever upgrade?

Yes sir, we cant afford servers to offer 400 KB/s for free users. Can you please lend us some ? joking =)=)=)

If you will give good speed to free users then i will stop using Filegaze...
Those who want free user speed to be high...why dont u use Mediafire and hosts like that..u want good speed for free users+good rates for ppd too..so the conclusion is..
Dear Filehost...u rot or u die...i dont care...just give good speed to visitor's of my blog..so that i will get more traffic...also keep rates high for ppd...so that even after using Filegaze as a mirror..i will still be at a good Profit.
Keep Free users limited to 20kbps...and registered 40kbps...Thats what they deserve being Free and Registered Users..

Those who want free user speed to be high...why dont u use Mediafire and hosts like that..u want good speed for free users+good rates for ppd too..so the conclusion is..
Dear Filehost...u rot or u die...i dont care...just give good speed to visitor's of my blog..so that i will get more traffic...also keep rates high for ppd...so that even after using Filegaze as a mirror..i will still be at a good Profit.
Keep Free users limited to 20kbps...and registered 40kbps...Thats what they deserve being Free and Registered Users..

We will think about free users speed again..!! Thank you for suggesting..!!

The 3 hosts i am using right now...on the average i am making 35-40$ per 1k download staying on PPS.. There must be many mates having better averages...its all about quality content...
I will suggest lift the 400mb upload limit and download limit for free users...This is the age od HD content..i get many sales with file sizes ranging from 600-800mb,,,coz thats where the Free user gives up and buy premium.
While posting on forums..files have to zipped to stay inside 400mb mark...so that forum rules dont get violated..If possible lift that limit to 1gb...and i bet..it will boost the sales...coz people like to download files with single links rather than several zipped parts.

Mediafire?

jajaj Very Bad host,offer 300KB for upload
Maximun filesize 200 MB
Delete files and account for nothing
Ads in all web
EE.UU fuck you all
Corrupted files when put password
Files in manteinance all time

Speed for download is good,but Jumbofiles is the same without mediafire problems...

I totally agree with you!
Once Filegaze raises the free/registred user amount more, I'm gonna quit too! Set them to 10/20kb, not more...

My target is to bring in sales, I'm not interested in PPD...
The higher the free-user/registred-user bonus is (waiting time-, downloadspeed+), the lesser the sales amount are...

Not sure if you can realize that!

I will give you a hint!
I made with Oron 17 sales yesterday... (without Paypal)
With Filegaze "only" 5... (with Paypal)

WHY?
Not because Oron is better... no...
It's because Filegaze is giving everything "for free"...

/Edit: Oron: Free Users have to wait 60 MINUTES for each downloaded 100MB! PERFECT!! (Reg: 45 mins)

PS: No offence :)

Last edited:
Those who deman high speed for Free users and PPD rate high are mostly site owners..with several hosts as mirrors.
Who cares about Free users...There is nothing Free in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back