Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my report is very strange,almost my files are > 500m,the counts and rate is up and down,pls check it

MC5L.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't know how much more proof moderators need that this host intentionally keeps everyone in the lower paying Tier D for 1000 downloads. Their affiliate chart is total false. Nobody is being paid any rates from Tier A, B or C which means every single country on Filegag's end is listed in Tier D.

me too large number of downloads but less $$ ...they are saying it is iP spam .:S

Hosts will always have an excuse why your earnings are low. Especially XFileSharing script users because there are 3 options in which can be set to really screw over uploaders because they think everyone is dumb and try to have you believe only people living in shacks from third world countries are downloading your files so that's why everyone has crappy earnings.

Right!

hi

pls remove download manager.exe

my downloaders rather many users think its like injecting suspicious virus to their system

so most users avoid filegag

hi

pls remove download manager.exe

my downloaders rather many users think its like injecting suspicious virus to their system

so most users avoid filegag

I've told them this a hundred times but they just don't get it. Downloaders run away when you are forcing the installation of software they don't need or want. Especially when it is triggering their anti-virus applications.

Their refusal to not do this just tells me that the download manager is indeed infected with some type of backdoor spyware/malware for their benefit somehow. Possibly to steal personal information from people's computers.

I would simply avoid using them because your downloaders are going to avoid downloading from you because of it. They lost me as an uploader with daily premium sales due to that one aspect alone.

Eventually the site will fall away because no downloaders want to deal with possible spyware/malware just to obtain files they can get anywhere else on the net. It isn't like this site offers top speed, nice user interface or even functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back