Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like google translate to me.

While not to upload because the parties do not rise complete, nor with the zoom or with ftp, it's as they come down would have to stay in the background.

fix it urgently since if not you can climb shortly to be down and in my case I have several stops things from few days ago waiting for filegag good links but if still the same morning I editaré them without them.

I can not be testing every day to upload them to see if they do well or don't, normally first parts well but already then do the rest with a different to the original rar weight.

I feel my English

@Arvendu: We do not know actually... It could be because there are 2 full survers at the moment and when you upload, it cuts the file size. Another server (12tb) has been ordered and will be online a few days which should clear this issue.

Adding new server by the end of the week. I will get my programmer to work on this problem if it is not fixed with the new server...
The problem is that it only once and awhile does it do this - We are working on it.

Because they are forcing people to install their downloader manager now. People use their own download managers so if you're an uploader, expect your downloaders to stop downloading your files because they do not like being forced to install something they do not need or want. Excellent decision that hurts everyone, the uploaders, the downloaders and the host's profits. No downloaders = no uploders = no more Filegag.

Maybe they'll realize this at some point but for now, it isn't a positive change at all. I still think they should pull someone on board the host that knows the ins and outs of how to run a file host.

Yes, we still pay... Payza has taken ages to receive wire and bank transfers though. Uploading funds via CC is temporarily unavailable at the moment. If you want your money now, please change to Skrill or Paypal. Or wait until funds have been received by Payza which should be anytime now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back