Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you fix

snap1522j_xnxswew.jpg

Actually F this host. I just deleted 2200 files so no more premium sales for you. Crappy FTP upload, you're tricking people into downloading your download manager .exe which is triggering their virus applications so they don't want to download from you. Too many corrupted files, no matter how many downloads a day I get and some even 4000 you keep me in the $2-3 range.

I've personally offered my XFileSharing script service to you to redesign something that is more consumer friendly and even promotes your download manager in a way that isn't trickery.

You sir are not a legit file host. See ya!

Just to inform everyone Filegag's download page has changed yet again for the worse. This will turn downloaders away in two seconds now. They are being forced to download Filegag's download app in order to download files and only premium members can now download files without installing their app.

Another devious way to attempt to get people to install software they do not need that keeps triggering their virus applications. I do not see them lasting too much longer now. RIP yet another XFileSharing host. You've turned your affiliates downloaders away.

80629621.jpg

@Stooky: Another post by you, wow, thought you might have left by now. We removed most of our ad banners, Ad.Fly and the Orange and blue "download" buttons as they were not converting well, had virus alerts and made it more difficult for the user to get access to his/her file. The new setup is wayy easier for the user to get his/her file without all the virus alerts.

As a PPD file share host, we only get traffic that doesn't convert to premium sales and generates really low EPM; thus, we need more ads. Further, I look at other file hosts without a PPD program and they have way more ads than us...

@Stooky: Another post by you, wow, thought you might have left by now. We removed most of our ad banners, Ad.Fly and the Orange and blue "download" buttons as they were not converting well, had virus alerts and made it more difficult for the user to get access to his/her file. The new setup is wayy easier for the user to get his/her file without all the virus alerts.

As a PPD file share host, we only get traffic that doesn't convert to premium sales and generates really low EPM; thus, we need more ads. Further, I look at other file hosts without a PPD program and they have way more ads than us...

Though I understand what you're saying, I never mentioned anything about ads or removing them. The complaints I got all the time were from the misleading links that made downloaders think they're downloading the file they came for but were links to your download manager. Now that you've removed those misleading links, now you're forcing the download of the download manager to get the files they came for.

What is the reason you want this manager to be installed so badly? You keep insisting on it and now you're forcing it which I'm telling you without any kind of page that promotes or has any information at all about the software you're forcing people to install, 99% of them are gonna say no thanks, not download the files and never return either.

It all screams spyware/malware which nobody is willing to install because of not a single bit of information about it.

Well, users will only think its malware if it has virus alerts. We are not sure if we will keep it as a mandatory install... At the moment, we are testing it out without any other ads on the site (other than a few banner ads).

Well, we removed the misleading ads and replaced with the download manager. In fairness, what is easier and better for the users - pages with misleading links, lots of banners and ad.fly or just one page whereby there are instructions on exactly how to get the desired file?

Further this is not a permanent decision... we are testing things out.

Still doesn't answer my question on what you said in how making people download your manager is a replacement for you removing ads. Does your download manager have the ads now instead? You should do something like this which I suggested a while ago.

http://www.fileserve.com/tools.php

This lets downloaders know there is an "optional" tool available to download files, tells you about the tool, etc. Don't just pop it up on them after they sit there waiting a minute with "oh by the way you're gonna need to install this to download our files". I'm just telling you be more straight forward about your service, no sneaky crap. It only turns people away when they feel like they're being cheated, duped, tricked or not being told upfront.

Trust me, when downloaders get annoyed, they go somewhere else and we all know there are tons of other places to download files from.

While not to upload because the parties do not rise complete, nor with the zoom or with ftp, it's as they come down would have to stay in the background.

fix it urgently since if not you can climb shortly to be down and in my case I have several stops things from few days ago waiting for filegag good links but if still the same morning I editaré them without them.

I can not be testing every day to upload them to see if they do well or don't, normally first parts well but already then do the rest with a different to the original rar weight.

I feel my English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back