FileFlares.com | FREE PREMIUM DOWNLOADS | UPTO 90$ / 10K PPD | DAILY PAYOUTS min. $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I use the remote upload? What should I text for proxy url? and reciepent mail ? You mean its like abcd@gmail.com. Where should I put rapidgator.net

Remote upload is normally to uplaod files directly accessible on URL.
Just paste your URL and click upload. You don't have to fill optional "Advanced options".

To Leech from other filesharing like rapidgator, you need your own "premium account" of those services and active "direct download" option in your rapidgator account.
You can set your rapidgator premium account username and password on your fileflares.com's my account page. http://fileflares.com/?op=my_account

Do you have on remote upload,plugin for (mega.co.nz) ?
I want to put my acc.
Can you activate that option ?
And,how can i put my acc on public mode ,for other users from your site use my acc ?

Last edited:
Do you have on remote upload,plugin for (mega.co.nz) ?
I want to put my acc.
Can you activate that option ?
And,how can i put my acc on public mode ,for other users from your site use my acc ?

Unfortunately we don't have Leeching/Remote upload plugin for mega.co.nz

anybody got recent payment from this site.

they sent me a email saying we can force user to disable ad block so we can get paid for the DL

let me know

My friend a uqestion for you?

Whais is the speed of download for free users and register users?

Yesterday speed download to 220 kbps why?
is very slow for example download file of 2 GB

Other point up the count to 3 download for IP

come back again to you service because think that is good
but please enable 3 IP x Download

Thanks.

Last edited:
Other 2 point many laps to download a file, are as 4 clic with the mouse follow button for can the end download a file, this model is bad for the downloaders many are easily lost.

And for last you host no have a program of referrals why?

And this topic:

Files with no downloads in past 30 days will be removed = please up the days of delete to 60 days.

Please move Spain to TIER B. (this country is where all my traffic comes from, mostly

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,
Speed issue could be because of some temporary server load. Normally our download speed is 10-50 times higher than 220 kbps.
But please keep in mind that there are also some active filters to prevent abusive use of bandwidth/leeching, so normal downloaders can have more download speed.

Thank you for all your suggestions. I am afraid that changes you asked are not possible at this time.
We have to keep balance between uploaders and downloaders without any restriction and keep our service FREE for everyone.
(low download speed / low daily download bandwidth / download filesize limit / force user to buy premium / cheating or shaving uploaders)

Therefore, we offered only what we can deliver FREE without compromising our service quality or tricking uplaoders.

come back again but please less click to download files now yes Now you have to give more click, before it was better and faster
pleaase solve this topic.

1000 thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back