FileFlares.com | FREE PREMIUM DOWNLOADS | UPTO 90$ / 10K PPD | DAILY PAYOUTS min. $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please enable = [/FONT]count 4/IP/24 hours ​>>>> no count 1/IP/24 hours >>> :facepalm:

I am not sure what are you trying to say.
We have only 1 pop per page and it is not too much for free full speed downloads.
Because of low ads, no premium and no speed limit offers, We can't currently support count 4/IP/24 hours.
We want to keep our service FREE and without EXCESSIVE ADS. So we have to keep balance between ADS and affiliate program.
Hope you could understand. Thank you

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please enable = [/FONT]count 4/IP/24 hours ​>>>> no count 1/IP/24 hours >>> :facepalm:

We have only 1 pop per page and it is not too much for free full speed downloads.
Because of low ads, no premium and no speed limit offers, We can't currently support count 4/IP/24 hours.
We want to keep our service FREE and without EXCESSIVE ADS. So we have to keep balance between ADS and affiliate program.
===========
Please enable the option of can see videos with a player online.

Atleast 2 downloads /ip/24 hours is ok. 1/ip/24 is just too low though.

the speed of downloads is very slow,please solve this problem I use IDM acelerator and down to 45 kbpss .....:facepalm:
if this problem keep going else I'll go to another service that download is more fast, and because no change > 4/IP/24 H

D21.jpg

Last edited:
I have 15 MB of my Internet plan with my ISP (internet service provider) else:

15 mb = 15360 kbps / 8 = 1920 kbps = 1.9 mbps

and the downloads all down to 50 kbps, try download other files and the speed no change is equal, and only down 1 file
this downloads are very slow >>>>> :thumbdown:

The first week of use dowloads my files to 1.5 mbps, today only 50 kbps, are 5 days with the speed = 50 kbps... :facepalm:

and please apply the change 4/IP/24H.

Last edited:
I have 15 MB of my Internet plan with my ISP (internet service provider) else:

15 mb = 15360 kbps / 8 = 1920 kbps = 1.9 mbps

and the downloads all down to 50 kbps, try download other files and the speed no change is equal, and only down 1 file
this downloads are very slow >>>>> :thumbdown:

The first week of use dowloads my files to 1.5 mbps, today only 50 kbps, are 5 days with the speed = 50 kbps... :facepalm:

and please apply the change 4/IP/24H.

You should really check your connection. try different browser / try to download from different host.
I have tested download on 100mbps connection and getting around 9000-10000 KB/s (means full speed)

79A.jpg

============================
all days see that in my account show more messages: IP_MAX24_REACHED and Not completed

In true is very irritating that visitors write me and insult me because the pop ads are 5 jump and many users they end close the google chorme for the pop up ads that jump.
for this reason show the message IP_MAX24_REACHED and Not completed,added to this you do not want change the rules for 4/IP/24 H, the true very sad with all this.

Always there are more messages with IP_MAX24_REACHED and Not completed, that completed message...:facepalm:
it should be the opposite >>>> (more green arrows than red)

Regards.

Last edited:
79A.jpg

============================
all days see that in my account show more messages: IP_MAX24_REACHED and Not completed

In true is very irritating that visitors write me and insult me because the pop ads are 5 jump and many users they end close the google chorme for the pop up ads that jump.
for this reason show the message IP_MAX24_REACHED and Not completed,added to this you do not want change the rules for 4/IP/24 H, the true very sad with all this.

Always there are more messages with IP_MAX24_REACHED and Not completed, that completed message...:facepalm:
it should be the opposite >>>> (more green arrows than red)

Regards.

Sorry but we couldn't do anything in this case. We only have 1 POP / pageview. Any experienced person can verify it.
Maybe 5 pops are because of some chrome toolbar/extensions installed in your browser or some malware in your computer. Which triggers extra pops but not FileFlares.com

Please change the rules for 4/IP/24 H >>>> :-=

Good day. (15-10-2017)

Question: You host have a affiliate program with referred, the system count the earn, but you not add these gains on the platform ,can you explain this to me look:

C53.jpg

F56.jpg

1000 thanks.

wait you answer, thanks. (15-10-2017)

Last edited:
Please change the rules for 4/IP/24 H >>>> :-=

Good day. (15-10-2017)

Question: You host have a affiliate program with referred, the system count the earn, but you not add these gains on the platform ,can you explain this to me look:

C53.jpg

F56.jpg

1000 thanks.

wait you answer, thanks. (15-10-2017)

Everything about affiliate program is mentioned in this thread. We don't have any referral program.
You should ignore those stats.

Bye fileflares, good travel, 1 month = 3.10 usd ====> :facepalm:
Today change to depositfiles. (this host pay download multiple)

earning with this host is painfull
i use 2 diffferent ppd and they count 5 times from same ip
fileflares pay but seriously if you earn 0.30 daily ,you must think you are lucky
what a painful host
==========
I think change to depositfiles or XeUpload this host count multiple downloads (they [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]counted up to 3x.4X for IP)
[/FONT]
Fileflares is great for you speed but bad for you IP Limit 1 IP/ 24 H.
if arrive to 5 usd, I go and change of host.

Please change 3 IP/24 H and down the payout rates is best >>> :-=
I publish of 4 to 5 post daily in forums and only count 1 IP >>> :cursing:
else of 5 post only is valid 1 post, the 4 post the links no count for you rule = 1P X 24 H >>> :facepalm:
Please change the rules and down payout rates >>> :-=

Last edited:
earning with this host is painfull
i use 2 diffferent ppd and they count 5 times from same ip
fileflares pay but seriously if you earn 0.30 daily ,you must think you are lucky
what a painful host

==========
I think change to depositfiles or XeUpload this host count multiple downloads (they [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]counted up to 3x.4X for IP)
[/FONT]

else of 5 post only is valid 1 post, the 4 post the links no count for you rule = 1P X 24 H >>> :facepalm:

As I told you already. XeUpload and other services which counts 3 downloads per IP. Their rates are 3-4$ per 1000. If an IP downloads 3 files then you will get 0.009-0.012 $. But if an IP downloads only 1 file then you will get only 0.003-0.004 $.

----------

While on fileflares if an IP download only 1 file you will get 0.009 $.
If you calculate properly then you should know that we are paying 3X more than those services and at same time offering free full speed for download without premium.

Hi

To check the service, I uploaded a file but I can't download even after being logged in. The generated link says "wrong IP"

Tried quite a few times with just one IP.

==========
[/FONT]

As I told you already. XeUpload and other services which counts 3 downloads per IP. Their rates are 3-4$ per 1000. If an IP downloads 3 files then you will get 0.009-0.012 $. But if an IP downloads only 1 file then you will get only 0.003-0.004 $.

----------

While on fileflares if an IP download only 1 file you will get 0.009 $.
If you calculate properly then you should know that we are paying 3X more than those services and at same time offering free full speed for download without premium.
==========
But this is valid only for downloads from USA and UK
and If my public is of latin americ a else are visits count less.
I understand you it's right but think that the best are 3 download ip x 24 h
and down the payout rates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back