FileFlares.com | FREE PREMIUM DOWNLOADS | UPTO 90$ / 10K PPD | DAILY PAYOUTS min. $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for payment you awesome. :)
pament.png

Last edited:
Could you please provide us some more detail? On which page/action are you getting this error??

Message error after submit form login account

Sorry but I couldn't find that error. Login is working fine. Try clearing your browser cookies and history or try in private mode without extensions or try different browser. Let me know your username via PM if still getting that error after that.

The speed now down why? only down until 250 kbps... :wacko:
try test 5 links and all links they down to 250 kbps...:facepalm:

please solve this, thanks.

The speed now down why? only down until 250 kbps... :wacko:
try test 5 links and all links they down to 250 kbps...:facepalm:

please solve this, thanks.

Cannot find any speed issue. Try again and let me know if still have issue. It could be your connection or maybe some temporary load issue on our side.

Ftp dont work please fix.

FTP upload is working fine. I can find many uploaded files today via FTP. You should try again. If issue still exists please provide some more details and your username via PM?

Generated download link is only accessible on same IP.
Sorry but we couldn't do anything for 3rd party issues. You should contact service provider.
Thank you

hi good day, my friend you should enable a player for the videos, and pay the same views,
it would be great to enable the host to watch videos,please enable a player, today is normal
that service have a player and can downloads the files.

thanks,

understand now [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]IP_MAX24_REACHED = [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]count 1/IP/24hour .... [/FONT]:facepalm:
wonderful would = count 4/IP/24 hours .... :))

1 IP only 1 download in 24 h = :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

for this the better is a player for mp4 files.

Last edited:
Please enable = count 4/IP/24 hours :dan:>>>> no count 1/IP/24 hours >>> :facepalm:

Other point please Jump 5 windows ads before od download the files, show ads is ok but 5 jump ads?
many users say me that all time close the google chtome for the ads is excessive,
It's okay to jump .......but 5?

has to improve a lot, the downloads is ok, is the best, but this 5 jump ads and 1 IP x 24 h = :facepalm:

and for finish you program affiliate referred no work good look:

972.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back