514 comments
P.S. Are you a WJunction member? If so, please leave some positive feedback / payment received message on this thread, to help us attract more affiliates which means FileFactory continues to grow and thrive!

If you post a positive message here saying you have just been paid and that you enjoy working with FileFactory, message me back with a link to your post and I'll credit your Affiliate account balance with $10!

Pay for positive feedback? No comments ?‍♂️
No payments received in months, and now this.
I'll censor filefactory in the forums and delete my links. Bye!

Clipboard01.jpg

Payment recieved... Thank you FF.

Do you want to hear something funny? The story continues. As I told you, 100$ were paid out after a 5 month waiting period.
Now I got the following:
"Hi!
We already made one payout... what do you think about coming back as an Active affiliate so we can make the remainder?"

Is not that cute..? A little blackmail, why not? What do you think about that?

hello to everyone!
i just come back here to let you know that my account has been reactivated after the ban from 6 months ago!
i start uploading and sharing files again , i request my old payouts they accept to send me but not all at same time , they doing it in parts ...and yes i got payed 2 times in 2 weeks and they promise me to send other money on my account!
i hope this continue .....
cheers

hello to everyone!
i just come back here to let you know that my account has been reactivated after the ban from 6 months ago!
i start uploading and sharing files again , i request my old payouts they accept to send me but not all at same time , they doing it in parts ...and yes i got payed 2 times in 2 weeks and they promise me to send other money on my account!
cheers

I do believe they are preparing for the final Robbery. They will pay some part payments and promise about the remaining.. They will delay as much as possible giving hope that they will pay everything.. But this time around, they will accumulate a hug sum and then will disappear forever. So be fully cautious.

hahaha the final robbery! It's very funny
if only FileFucktory paid weekly and was very serious with its affiliates
no one would hesitate to work hand in hand with them
but since they have a reputation for not paying their affiliates :/

I would like to start to use FileFactory, but after all these reviews I start to doubt.
Hi there, PM me and I will onboard you personally!
Post automatically merged:

hello to everyone!
cheers
Another payment sent today :)

More payouts sent today:

VDyL2aL.jpg

s8jc3LD.jpg

hYmDoYH.jpg

Q0KutW1.jpg

OSJ4lKI.jpg

Please note this is an old thread... the new thread is here:
https://www.wjunction.com/threads/f...s-file-hosting-and-still-going-strong.255021/

Last edited:
29 Aug 2021$xxx.00Reversed
27 Aug 2021$xxx.00Reversed

FileFucktory made the next post after your post but didnt comment anything about your post.

This host is not mentioning why they were not paying previously and now all of a sudden making some payments.

Also have a look how support has to post some payment proofs(I doubt the legitimacy) everyday.

Bigger scam is in Pipeline for you guys who are still using it.

I do believe they are preparing for the final Robbery. They will pay some part payments and promise about the remaining.. They will delay as much as possible giving hope that they will pay everything.. But this time around, they will accumulate a hug sum and then will disappear forever. So be fully cautious.
we have to give a try again...

Back