514 comments
they pay only a few dudes, the most peoples payment were rejected. stop lying

i always believe in one thing since filefactory started we will pay to all all kids coming to this thread and saying pay us pay us pay us :)

we want money our money was not paid years a go :)

what is this ? are you kidding ?

filefactory is genuine :)

i dont give wrong messages against any filehost

so dont make trouble for filefactory please:)

if you want to work start work if u dont want to work thn stay away from this thread :)

let them do what they want to do once t hey will start here service whoever will love they will come whoever will hate they will not come thats simple :) dont be a beggar :)

rhabarberrhabarber troll

i used it in the past and they didnt paid. other people say the same. ergo shut up scammer supporter

Shut up you :)
go and fight with them. :)
dont argue with me i m a business man i m not like u uploader kid :)
i dont fight for useless things ...
you are just making issues because of some kids :)
what is this ?

you guys earn with filehosts after few days or months or years you guys talk wrong things about same filehosts :) woww :)

how selfish you guys

they give you money and what you give to them ?

stupid useless words :)

you dont care about companies? you dont care about them problems ?
you just care about only you :)

@mateuriko who the hell are you ? what is your reputation :)
dont compare to me i m more thn your expectation :) i m not sold out like you idiot

leave me alone and dont use my name ever again .. get lost from here.

Earn some respect and do with your own way do not use my name My Name Is Mr Perfect & i mthe face of filehosts :) mark my words :) because i give genuine comments.. and you guys just like all kids uploaders who just be like a servant :)

go and earn money :) because for you this platform is everything ..
once you earn u speak woww amazing outstanding when you dont get paid you guys booooo oh no omg why i m dying why he did scamm kids world still in wjunction ..

This place is amazing place this place is great place .. just see dirtywarez they are genuine website maker just look at downdown downturk staff just go and see warezheaven staff they never shout they never abuse they never fight :) because they are best in the world :)

I dont know what filefactory did but i would say this filehost since filesonic rapidshare Era
this filehost almost from that generation this filehost belongs to the Era of extabit

We love filefactory may be staff got changed. may be any other reason thats why they did not paid ...

just because of that thing you kids cannot blame this big filehost..

i m not getting anything from this filehost but i support because when all kids together and spamm over here thn one hero come from behind and he smash all :)

I would like to thank to the wjunction because when i was new here i realized this is the place where person can be popular this is the place where person can show talent :)

Dont worry filefactory i m with you :)

I love you Wjunction :) i will always love you forever :)

in this case you should shut the fucking up.

Don't talk about things you have no idea about you dysfunctional drug victim

keep abuse keep talk like a kids i never use drugs because this is not in our culture also :)
so dont use ya i can bet u kids use alot :) because you dont have manners thats why :)

you guys always shows jealousy faces you dont admire u dont respect anyone thats why you are just a small workers :)

Here's just some new payments sent today

rKHssJs.jpg

BLnzD8I.jpg

Small update: 100$ was paid out after 5 (five!) Months. I got this:

I would not recommend anyone to work with him! I won't say anything positive either, my opinion is still the same!
Post automatically merged:

Hi!

Just letting you know that we only sent a $100USD portion of your Bitcoin affiliate request at the moment.

Remember to keep uploading and sharing popular files daily to receive higher earnings and faster payouts.

Is there anything you can do to send us more download traffic?
Is there anything you can do to help generate more sales, such as place FileFactory links first, and use your referral link to encourage signups?
Do you know any fellow uploaders that you can invite to join FileFactory? More great uploaders like you, means more customers get to know FileFactory, which helps us out with word of mouth and sales.
Thanks for using FileFactory!

P.S. Are you a WJunction member? If so, please leave some positive feedback / payment received message on this thread, to help us attract more affiliates which means FileFactory continues to grow and thrive!

If you post a positive message here saying you have just been paid and that you enjoy working with FileFactory, message me back with a link to your post and I'll credit your Affiliate account balance with $10!

Small update: 100$ was paid out after 5 (five!) Months. I got this, above:

I would not recommend anyone to work with him! I won't say anything positive either, my opinion is still the same!

Last edited:
Back