514 comments
P
Your filefactory you are a THIEF, after I reached the minimum to charge you banned me.
Payment has been sent
Post automatically merged:

Payment has been sent
FILEFACTORY IS A THIEF AND SCAMMER

I do not understand why they have not yet removed it from this forum.

Where are you FILEFACTORY???, can't see you !!... come out and say something! gives the face THIEF.

I promise you that here you will not cheat or rob anyone else!

I no longer want you to pay me, I just want to make your life miserable in all forums. Finally I found you!!!
Payment has been sent

Last edited:
GzyYAg2.jpeg

hello, guys as promised they pay , well i would like to share my thought about filefactory , why filefactory is different with other file host.

other filehost cheat a lot PPD / PPS , like if ur earning something like 200usd sometime they cheat and u receive payment 100usd or less in a month, but yah some file host pay you regularly. but in filefactory case , they not cheat affiliate earning program PPD / PPS they pay you of completed download, but yah their payout system bit delay like a month or 2 month.
but who cares ? i mean at least you get your whole payment finally without cheat. like if u earn 300 or 200usd in a month u get your money on same month or next month, but this is positive at least you get you whole amount of your hard work.
as long filefactry not cheat PPD / PPS is give 5 star. i sujjest you keep uploading and wait penitently for payment.

Do not work with Filefactory!
Suspended my account with over $200 about 2 years ago.

I tried to contact many times since, finaly wrote back about a month ago.

I wrote this email:

Hello.

Can you give back the account?

It is temporarily suspended so can you restore it?

Thanks.

The answer was

It looks like this account was compromised due to data breach so we had to suspend it

This was the final answer, no reply to messages since

The account was so compromised they had to suspend the account instead of ask me to change the password.

This is the biggest joke I ever heard.

Be aware Filefactory is the biggest scammer on the world!

Filefactory first delayed my payment, after that I requested again for second time and it was never paid and when I asked support what is wrong providing all info where I post and what I post they banned me for no reason before 1 year and half. This host is shit, dont forget they charged uploades for storage too, -200$ for space LOL ...
Anyway, dont work with this host and if you have time report Mr.Perfect with his stupid comments.

Back